Happy Pride Month!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 4:16 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

On a side note is there good food at the parade? Nothing beats a good funnel cake.

Funnels, probably. Cake, I'm not certain about.

2 hours ago, peace out said:

main_1500.jpg?1529953890

main_1500.jpg?1529953890

main_1500.jpg?1529953890

Trudy Bermudez and Tayreen Bonilla celebrate their engagement during the annual Pride parade in New York City on June 24, 2018.

See more great images at https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2018/06/photos-from-a-month-of-pride/563651/

Real, true, reciprocated love is such a difficult thing to find.  I'm glad they found it, and I'm even more glad we live in a society which permits individuals to find such a love, and to act upon it, regardless of who they are, where they come from, or whom they share that love with. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Real, true, reciprocated love is such a difficult thing to find.  I'm glad they found it, and I'm even more glad we live in a society which permits individuals to find such a love, and to act upon it, regardless of who they are, where they come from, or whom they share that love with. 

But it's tragic they can't demand a cake from a bigot.

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That's why I support DC Tom and Ladexter. True love is so hard to find!?