Logan Thomas to miss rest of spring b/c knee surgery

I just googled Josh Reed to see if there was any posted info about what  the guy is doing  now that he isn't an NFL player any more. Is it odd for he to tweet news like this

outside of official Bills channels...Is this speculation or sure fact....Im just curious to the veracity …. this seems to have come up from out of nowhere...whats up with that...?

1 minute ago, muppy said:

I just googled Josh Reed to see if there was any posted info about what  the guy is doing  now that he isn't an NFL player any more. Is it odd for he to tweet news like this

outside of official Bills channels...Is this speculation or sure fact....Im just curious to the veracity …. this seems to have come up from out of nowhere...whats up with that...?

Josh Reed is a media guy in Buffalo, it’s not the former player.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Josh Reed is a media guy in Buffalo, it’s not the former player.

ohhh okay Thanks I didn't know that living here in socal….appreciate it.

29 minutes ago, muppy said:

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

giphy.gif

excuse me for not being the font of all knowledge unlike yourself I know that's how this board rolls though. @-@

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

He's the head sports anchor at CH 4 (wivb-cbs).

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He's the head sports anchor at CH 4 (wivb-cbs).

I'm a long time diehard of the Bills that has lived in san diego since 1988 so clearly I don't know all the sports hosts/personalities of WNY...having said that Mr Thomas may not make the roster this season in any case we'll see how he does moving forward.

oh and I always believe EVERYTHING I read on the internet too….tck   ?.

• Like (+1) 1

Its a fair misunderstanding and the board will likely flame you for it, lol (dont waste your time explaining) but no biggie. I also live in San Diego, any recommendations for game day's here? I just moved here last yr for law school (post USMC) and tried the PB scene but it was kind of a mess.

51 minutes ago, muppy said:

I'm a long time diehard of the Bills that has lived in san diego since 1988 so clearly I don't know all the sports hosts/personalities of WNY...having said that Mr Thomas may not make the roster this season in any case we'll see how he does moving forward.

Then you must remember Van Miller,Ed kilgore,Rick Azar? P.S.- I was stationed out in your neck of the woods in '82. 

1 hour ago, FrankoElTanko said:

Its a fair misunderstanding and the board will likely flame you for it, lol (dont waste your time explaining) but no biggie. I also live in San Diego, any recommendations for game day's here? I just moved here last yr for law school (post USMC) and tried the PB scene but it was kind of a mess.

Definitely check out THE LOCAL it is the Billsbackers San Diego sponsored bar located in Pacific Beach.....the Bills crowd takes over the top floor and it can get packed asses to elbows on game days. You'll love it its a slice of Orchard Park on the west Coast. If you want/need any more info please shoot me a PM...it is well worth the drive down the coast.....margie

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Then you must remember Van Miller,Ed kilgore,Rick Azar? P.S.- I was stationed out in your neck of the woods in '82. 

Yep Im afraid so....those were the guys I remember.  I live east of Del Mar about 7 miles as the crow flies.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, muppy said:

I’ve been gone a long time myself, so I don’t know those guys either. Based upon most reports we get here, it seems we aren’t missing much....

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FrankoElTanko said:

The billsbackers bar Previous to the LOCAL is an excellent 2nd choice...now wait for it Im going to sound like a promo reel but Im just being honest lol....PB Alehouse has an upstairs outdoors deck that has an ocean view and you are literally 50 yards from the beach/ walking boardwalk. You will SO thank me ..if crowds aren't your thing do check out  PB Alehouse...they lost a Goldmine of business when the club officially moved I would say honestly that the food is a lot better at the LOCAL.....the trick is try to get there early and go for street residential parking works the best. I Know PB is crowded and more touristy  then say Coronado, DelMar or La Jolla... I do know quite a bit about the area. Best of luck in law school Props!   ?

17 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve been gone along time myself, so I don’t know those guys either. Based upon most reports we get here, it seems we aren’t missing much....

CONCUR. I have been reading the Jerry Sullivan threads and like twiddling my thumbs......lol never lose an opportunity to Not make a food of yourself and speak of something you know nothing about ? haha

Edited by muppy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Reminds me of my torn ACL when the first ortho doc said, “no need for an MRI, we’ll just look around once we get in there to see if anything else needs work.”

Maybe he went to that guy, I didn’t 

Many times an ACL can be torn and not know it was that bad.

Asymptomatic ACL tears are common, and can show up during a "cleanup scope" for example.