Tre'Davious White on NFL Network

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I followed Trent from the redskins a bit before he came to us

We improved our pass rush

He has 15 career sacks over 3 years. Yeah, that will help, but it's not like he is some elite pass rusher. He's an average starter. Maybe he'll get better, though.

18 hours ago, Lfod said:

I love Tre White. Shady and Tre are my two favorite Bills right now. All I wanted was a Tre White interception of Tom Brady and I got it. 

All I want is another Tre White int of Brady and Gronk gets confused because of all the drugs and drops a bow on Brady instead.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

All I want is another Tre White int of Brady and Gronk gets confused because of all the drugs and drops a bow on Brady instead.

I hope Tre drops a helmet on that bionic elbow piece. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MJS said:

He has 15 career sacks over 3 years. Yeah, that will help, but it's not like he is some elite pass rusher. He's an average starter. Maybe he'll get better, though.

This post completey lacks context to try and prove a point.

The guys sack totals and playing time increased every single year up until his last full season of play in 2016 in which he had 9 sacks on the year. He’s gonna add immediate pass rush ability. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

This post completey lacks context to try and prove a point.

The guys sack totals and playing time increased every single year up until his last full season of play in 2016 in which he had 9 sacks on the year. He’s gonna add immediate pass rush ability. 

Yep. 9 sacks is pretty average.

9 hours ago, MJS said:

Yep. 9 sacks is pretty average.

Top 20 in the nfl and 8th among de’s for sack the last season he played isn’t average. It’s just not. Sorry. 

Maybe just do a tid bit of research before you post, man. On paper he’s an immediate pass rush upgrade. White and the other db’s will look that much better with even just a slightly better rush. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Top 20 in the nfl and 8th among de’s for sack the last season he played isn’t average. It’s just not. Sorry. 

Maybe just do a tid bit of research before you post, man. On paper he’s an immediate pass rush upgrade. White and the other db’s will look that much better with even just a slightly better rush. 

You're acting like I'm trashing him and saying he sucks. I'm not. He is obviously an upgrade. Having an average pass rusher (which is exactly what he is) is good for the team. He could very well take a step forward and become a 10+ sack guy.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully the pass rush is much improved like you seem to think it will be. I think it will at least be a little improved.

27 minutes ago, MJS said:

You're acting like I'm trashing him and saying he sucks. I'm not. He is obviously an upgrade. Having an average pass rusher (which is exactly what he is) is good for the team. He could very well take a step forward and become a 10+ sack guy.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully the pass rush is much improved like you seem to think it will be. I think it will at least be a little improved.

He also had 55 pressures, which is elite level (Joey Bosa had 56, Von Miller had 59.  Jerry Hughes led the BILLS last year with 39).  Murphy is one of those guys who will make everyone around him more successful and force guys like Shaq Lawson to seriously up his game or he'll spend the season standing on the sidelines with his hands on his hips.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/30/2018 at 8:14 AM, Roch-A-Bill said:

I've got a Tre jersey, first jersey I've ever purchased. Now a Harrison Phillips jersey is looking pretty tempting as well ...

Got a Dareus jersey just waiting for a Phillips nameplate

UPDATE - I just ordered one from http://www.thenamechanger.com (Royal Blue Shimmer with white stitched letters)

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

51 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He also had 55 pressures, which is elite level (Joey Bosa had 56, Von Miller had 59.  Jerry Hughes led the BILLS last year with 39).  Murphy is one of those guys who will make everyone around him more successful and force guys like Shaq Lawson to seriously up his game or he'll spend the season standing on the sidelines with his hands on his hips.

Thank you. Pressures can be as or more effective than sacks. 

Good stuff from Sal today on the goals Tre sets for himself:

Thursday, I asked White if even he felt he was too harsh on himself last season.  He not only gave an affirmative “no,” he said he needs to be like that in order to maintain his edge.  Then, he revealed something many players shy away from ever saying, even if they privately think it:  His goal is to some day be in the Hall of Fame, and he won’t stop being hard on himself until he gets there.