Bills' OTAs Week 2 (May 29-31) - Practice Open to the Media on Thursday

temp20180529BW0622--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.J
Check out photos from all the action during the second week of Buffalo Bills 2018 OTAs.

BRIAN DABOLL: "YOU HAVE TO EVOLVE EVERYDAY" (12:28)
The Bills offensive coordinator talks about balancing installing the offense with developing the quarterbacks, and getting every position enough reps to provide future flexibility.

LESLIE FRAZIER: "WE'RE PLEASED WITH THE PROGRESS" (11:00)
The Bills defensive coordinator talks about Tremaine Edmunds progress, the secondary working together, and the versatility of rookie Siran Neal.

PHOTOS: BEST OF BILLS 2018 OTAS - WEEK 2

temp20180531SS41843--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.

Take a look at some of the best photos from the second week of Buffalo Bills 2018 OTAs.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

9 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Maybe it's just me, but so much for Kelvin looking lean...still looks a bit fluffy to me; Star and Shaq, on the other hand, look like they're in really good shape.

I didn’t see any of Kelvin in there? Maybe I missed it. He is the guy I’d be most interested in seeing. 

Found it. Yeah, looks like he still has that Kardashian backside. 

Edited by Commonsense

Bills Continue Phase Three/OTAs this Week

The Bills continue Phase Three of their nine-week voluntary offseason workout program this week. 

During Phase Three, teams may conduct a total of 10 days of organized team practice activity, or “OTAs." No live contact is permitted, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills are permitted.  Article 22 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement stipulates that clubs may hold one mandatory minicamp for veteran players during Phase Three of the offseason program.  

The Bills will hold their mandatory minicamp June 12-14.

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

I didn’t see any of Kelvin in there? Maybe I missed it. He is the guy I’d be most interested in seeing. 

Found it. Yeah, looks like he still has that Kardashian backside. 

Maybe he's just got a big booty?

temp20180529BW0739--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.J

Hard to tell much from that picture, but the staff (I think it was McDermott) has said he's looked good and is working hard.

CAPACCIO: What I'll be Watching for at Thursday's Bills' OTA

For the second time this offseason, the media will get a chance to watch a Bills’ OTA Thursday.  After watching one session last week, here are five things I’ll be watching for this week:

1. First-team QB Reps
2. Progress of Josh Allen
3. Offensive Line Shuffle
4. Wide Receiver Rotation
5. Defensive Line Look

"What we've seen from Tremaine (Edmunds) and his ability to transfer what he's learned (in the classroom) to the field is similar to what we saw with Tre'Davious (White)." -- Bills DC Leslie Frazier

#Bills DC Leslie Frazier on rookie DT Harrison Phillips: To hear him take the information you give him and to spit it back out to you is impressive. We have high hopes for Harrison.

I'm getting giddy about this defense.

• Like (+1) 3