Mixed Couple TV Commercials

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

catcher.jpg

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

****head.  No !@#$ing way I'd let him pitch.

Oh, I'm sure there'd be more pitching and catching than 13-inning Mets game. -With pauses to tag-in Milo Yiannopoulos.

Just now, #34fan said:

Oh, I'm sure there'd be more pitching and catching than 13-inning Mets game. -With pauses to tag-in Milo Yiannopoulos.

You have quite the obsession with deviant sexual acts, you know.  

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You have quite the obsession with deviant sexual acts, you know.  

AND seeing sexy alt-right bigot babes behind bars.... That one might be a "caged heat" thing.

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

He’s a leftist. Of course he’s a deviant.

Except deviant for you two is a mixed couple holding hands on TV.  -I draw my line at clown-on-burqa outdoor gang-bangs..

Edited by #34fan

4 hours ago, #34fan said:

AND seeing sexy alt-right bigot babes behind bars.... That one might be a "caged heat" thing.

Except deviant for you two is a mixed couple holding hands on TV.  -I draw my line at clown-on-burqa outdoor gang-bangs..

Then don't wear your burqa.

5 minutes ago, #34fan said:

That's like asking you not to wear your white hood.

The only hoods I wear are transparent and they have a reservoir area, but thanks for admitting you wear a burqa for your gang bangs.

So the politics forum is just a place for seemingly intelligent people to belligerently portray binary extremes (albeit often veiled in humor and/or ironic hyperbole) of the ongoing American culture war, which is fundamentally (although the socio-political distractions du jour appear to be novel/sincere to the public-at-large) unchanged since the 70s? 

Left and right are purely cultural terms now, huh? Economic, domestic, and foreign policy platforms are no longer rooted in principled, measured, and analyzed positions? 

21 hours ago, #34fan said:

I'll again point out that you're advocating taking people as political prisoners for what they think.

That's far more reprehensible than the phantom racism you're trying to catch with your butterfly net.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

53 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Just.....Haha.

Kudos to you guys for outdoing yourselves though. 

Just what this thread needed - a dose of drive-by sanctimony. 

Baskin? Is that you?

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

Just what this thread needed - a dose of drive-by sanctimony. 

Baskin? Is that you?

Just what this thread needed. This thread. 

"I just noticed how the liberal agenda is making us look at interracial couples"

Roseanne? Have you been taking your Ambien again?

Lets just get back to how the Parkland shooting didn't happen and stop wasting our time on this.

18 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Just what this thread needed. This thread. 

"I just noticed how the liberal agenda is making us look at interracial couples"

Roseanne? Have you been taking your Ambien again?

Lets just get back to how the Parkland shooting didn't happen and stop wasting our time on this.

Uhhh.

Here is a present for you.

https://blog.thesocialms.com/blogging-english-not-primary-language/

Blogging.png

• Haha (+1) 1