Net Neutrality gets a reprieve

27 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I thought his job was to obstruct and he does a great job at doing it.

Those who talk about butthurt seem to be type who want to do it the most.

Perhaps flashback memories from time in prison.

Do you have happy thoughts when you think of soap bar on floor?

Nothing funnier than a good, tasteful prison rape joke!

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Don't worry everyone, this is just the usual PPP battle tactic. Stall and obfiscate by demanding that your opposition explain something that you yourself aren't willing to. 

Same old Boyst. 

But really, if you're going to get all butthurt and political about it, you should probably move it to that silly thread you created in the PPP the last time you got butthurt.

No. Don't need to. That thread served it's purpose. Rants like yours just show sensitivity that means nothing.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 7:15 PM, LikeIGiveADarn said:

I can't stand some of the folks I've talked to recently about this, basically "If Obama was for it, I'm against it!" I can't even begin to imagine how vapid an existence that must be.

Almost as vapid as “if trump is for it I’m against it?”

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Almost as vapid as “if trump is for it I’m against it?” 

Yes. People need to think for themselves. Personally, I've always found that if you aren't around 60-40 with any president, you probably aren't thinking hard enough.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Yes, it probably will. Death by a thousand cuts.

And it can only be saved by 1930s telecom regulations enforced by the all knowing US government.  There is literally nothing you sheeple won't believe.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Yes, it probably will. Death by a thousand cuts.

A funny thing happened on the way to the Apocalypse.  Just need to adjust the calculations and the next end of the world will be the doomsday that counts

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It didn't happen all at once so that means it will never happen. Like the erosion of democracy.

The erosion of democracy happened when people like you started believing the BS that the politicians you idolize started spewing, despite the overwhelming contrarian evidence.  Now get back to regurgitating “your” party’s line as the country goes bankrupt because of the evil “other party.”