Net Neutrality gets a reprieve

21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The erosion of democracy happened when people like you started believing the BS that the politicians you idolize started spewing, despite the overwhelming contrarian evidence.  Now get back to regurgitating “your” party’s line as the country goes bankrupt because of the evil “other party.”

What's hilarious is your side called Obama a dictator. But when it's your guy dictating, it's cool.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What's hilarious is your side called Obama a dictator. But when it's your guy dictating, it's cool.

It's not surprising that you missed the commentary that the best thing about Trump's election is that it forced everyone to remember the separation of powers. 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

My side?  Thanks for proving my point exactly.  My guy?  The next time I vote for a President who actually wins an election will be the very first time that has actually happened.

You are a sheep.  Always have been.

58 minutes ago, GG said:

It's not surprising that you missed the commentary that the best thing about Trump's election is that it forced everyone to remember the separation of powers. 

Right?  ?

On 7/4/2018 at 6:35 AM, Alaska Darin said:

The erosion of democracy happened when people like you started believing the BS that the politicians you idolize started spewing, despite the overwhelming contrarian evidence.  Now get back to regurgitating “your” party’s line as the country goes bankrupt because of the evil “other party.”

Didn't you go away for awhile?