Jim, Jim, Jim...

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

There are many things I'm prepared to accuse Boyst of being.  None of them are "slick".

Brother, you don't know the half of it.

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You say that like you're proud of it.

I am not proud. I am indifferent. I'm too corrupt to be proud at this point. 

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

Brother, you don't know the half of it.

We have @Chef Jim 's snapchat. Think we can get TTYT's?

He would enjoy the painted belly...

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

There are many things I'm prepared to accuse Boyst of being.  None of them are "slick"

My tactic is more blunt force approach to be honest with what I'd like and hit or miss results, strike out 1/4 of the time that way.

15 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I am not proud. I am indifferent. I'm too corrupt to be proud at this point. 

We have @Chef Jim 's snapchat. Think we can get TTYT's?

He would enjoy the painted belly...

My tactic is more blunt force approach to be honest with what I'd like and hit or miss results, strike out 1/4 of the time that way.

Chef never added me back :cry:

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, Boyst62 said:

NYC is having water purification issues due to the fecal parasites entering the water system that they believe are coming from analingus. Read it in a waste resource paper a while back. 

Don't tell EII, or we'll get a 20 paragraph post on how it affects barges and Asian carp.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Don't tell EII, or we'll get a 20 paragraph post on how it affects barges and Asian carp.

If he wrote a dissertation on analingus and the subsequent effects on barges and Asian carp, 20 paragraphs or no, I wouldn't enjoy a single syllable of it but would be compelled by horrified fascination to read it in it's entirety.

God help me.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/19/2018 at 2:49 AM, Azalin said:

If he wrote a dissertation on analingus and the subsequent effects on barges and Asian carp, 20 paragraphs or no, I wouldn't enjoy a single syllable of it but would be compelled by horrified fascination to read it in it's entirety.

God help me.

Honest to God - when EII posts, I skip the words, and just look at the white space.  I get more out of the structure of the post than the content.  

I'm not sure if that says more about me, or him.

• Haha (+1) 1