Who's excited for rookie minicamp tomorrow?

eball

Did Allen throw the ball over a mountain yet!?!  

FWIW, NFLN is going to be live from several minicamps at, I think, 3pm.  I recorded it just for the potential of seeing the boys in action...

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

Great point here. Any hiccup, ANY, in these camps will be scrutinized and used as ammo for the anti Allen crowd, while any great play will be tossed off as needing to wait until he’s in real games. Funny how that works.

I disagree, I think everyone wants to see him succeed. We kind of saw that vitriol with EJ Manuel, but the guy was literally hitting the hospital tent on his throws in his 2nd or 3rd season. Allen doesn’t have area code accuracy issues. I think most fans will prove to be cautiously optimistic with Allen as long as he isn’t throwing 5 picks a practice.

44 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

I disagree, I think everyone wants to see him succeed. We kind of saw that vitriol with EJ Manuel, but the guy was literally hitting the hospital tent on his throws in his 2nd or 3rd season. Allen doesn’t have area code accuracy issues. I think most fans will prove to be cautiously optimistic with Allen as long as he isn’t throwing 5 picks a practice.

Of course reasonable minded Bills fans want to see him succeed. I'm referring to the anti-Allen crowd that has existed since before, during, and after the draft. You know, the "I can't wait to tell you I told you so crowd." They will micro-scrutinize every mistake he makes in rookie camp, OTAs, mini camp, training camp, preseason, etc., just ready to pounce. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’m excited about Ray-Ray’s  hair.?

Being an NBA fan (Orlando magic) and being excited over elfrid Payton's hair, only to realize he sucked, has made me gun-shy about getting pumped for a haircut before they play ??

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:42 PM, Scorp83 said:

I pray that I'm completely wrong about Josh Allen... please let me be wrong!

Jump on board and enjoy the ride....you got to be stoked about seeing him and Edmunds.   It's all gonna be good maybe even great.....2018 is going to be a cornerstone in the history of the Bills and Sabres.

Edited by Magnum Force

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:26 PM, Heitz said:

Perfect, I did a lot of winning with Proehl back in the day!

td-ricky-proehl.png?w=468&h=408 

Also, confirmed, I'm fired up!!  Let's Go Buffalo!

Who was his QB....maybe Jake Plummer?  Bunch of journeymen QBs before that.