Who's excited for rookie minicamp tomorrow?

eball

6 minutes ago, eball said:

I know I'm going to hate myself for it, but I can't wait to follow Twitter and read about how Allen, Edmunds, and the other rookies look.

Hell yes, let’s get these boys on the field!  I also can’t wait to see what yolo has in store for us. I hear tell he’s been working out in preparation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

not at all.. such a meaningless workout in shorts...

wake me in Late July

Why???  For years the only enjoyable Bills season was the workout in shorts season.  Everyone looks good in shorts, so might as well enjoy JA slinging the ball 80 yards and Edmunds flying all over the place.

1 minute ago, TheBeane said:

Why???  For years the only enjoyable Bills season was the workout in shorts season.  Everyone looks good in shorts, so might as well enjoy JA slinging the ball 80 yards and Edmunds flying all over the place.

None of that is going to happen.  It will be slow walk thru introductions and a bunch of cliche quotes.

Sorry nothing for me to enjoy until training camp and pre-season. I need actual substance

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Carbon Based Life forms??? wow one of my favourite groups ever. Awesome!!!!!!!

I just had someone else on this board comment about that to me just the other day.  And here I thought no one outside my circle of buds know anything about that sort of music.

Cheers

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

None of that is going to happen.  It will be slow walk thru introductions and a bunch of cliche quotes.

Sorry nothing for me to enjoy until training camp and pre-season. I need actual substance

Don't like seeing men do calisthenics?

I love me some high knees. 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Let the Allen to Proehl era begin. 

Don’t forget Ray-Ray and Robert Foster (UDFA Alabama WR) He ran a 4.34 and looks like an interesting WR at 6’2 195. Dabol loves him, coached him at Alabama. 

Edited by wppete