10 reasons why Tom Brady Sucks!!

3 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

This is what I'm talking bout to make a video haha.. But once again, I'm technically challenged lol

Lol we're the ideas guys, the brains. Just need an action guy to execute. We did our job.

• Like (+1) 1

We all know he wanted Jimmy g to go because tom Brady knew he was no longer the GOAT pretty boy of the league.

42 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

I am good with just one... because he's gay.

Bruh, the last thread got closed because of comments like that. Let us keep the darn thread open.

16 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

I know where ur coming from, to be honest I am one who has respect for the bastard, even tho I hate his guts of course

Right? You can't even slam him for being soft his greatest talent is probably being the best ever at taking a hit for absolutely no physical damage. If you see ray Lewis running at you, you turn yourself into a limp doll, follow his inertia.

Every criticism of him on the field is almost always a facet of how he keeps winning. 

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Drew Bledsoe is having himself a gay old time.

Scary Terry having a gay old time.

love the celtics and Stevens, but in the spirit of this thread who wants to see Boston fans get anymore success

3 hours ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Found it entertaining.. Enjoy!!

The sports fan in me loves watching him play, I guess as I got older i stopped the hate and just appreciated the beauty of a great athlete playing at an amazingly high level. The hate thing is pretty silly in my opinion, but if it gets you through your day...

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Saying Tom Brady is gay is just like saying that he sucks. Everyone knows that he doesn’t suck, he’s arguably the greatest qb of all time. And he’s obviously not gay either, his wife makes McCarrons wife look like a bar whore on Chippewa ...

Is there a bar on Chippewa I don't know about?

1401966962kw-9.jpg

28 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Saying Tom Brady is gay is just like saying that he sucks. Everyone knows that he doesn’t suck, he’s arguably the greatest qb of all time. And he’s obviously not gay either, his wife makes McCarrons wife look like a bar whore on Chippewa ...

Nope I'd take McCaron's wife over giraffe Giselle all day

• Like (+1) 2

I don't hate any player from any team. I do dislike Cam Newton. He is just an all about himself player. Well there is Pac man jones too....just because players play on other teams dosen't mean I hate them. If they are good players you have to tip your hat to them. I also....(gasp) like other teams. 

5 hours ago, klos63 said:

The sports fan in me loves watching him play, I guess as I got older i stopped the hate and just appreciated the beauty of a great athlete playing at an amazingly high level. The hate thing is pretty silly in my opinion, but if it gets you through your day...

See previous comments.. I stated although as a bills fan I hate him, But I am one who respects him as well. Thread was started for entertainment (hence the words I wrote below video, thread title is just name of the video), but thanks for your concern

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Bills4life1924 said:

See previous comments.. I stated although as a bills fan I hate him, But I am one who respects him as well. Thread was started for entertainment (hence the words I wrote below video, thread title is just name of the video), but thanks for your concern

i'm not concerned, just a general comment.