This kid has everything you want in a QB

McBean

1 hour ago, Wayne Cubed said:

He doesn't have everything. If he did, he was going 1st overall. He has accuracy issues. He gets confused by coverages. He doesn't throw many anticipatory throws. Thats why he needs to sit a learn. 

Does he have massive upside? Yes, he does.

I'm sorry but "sit and learn" from who?????? If all goes well he needs to start on day one, if he had Brett Favre you'd have a point, but he has 2 guys that each have 2 NFL game between them.

2 hours ago, ddaryl said:

Actually at the senior bowl game he made a few nice touch throws, and was pretty accurate. Weird because in the practices he threw up a bunch of turds in drills and practice

Those throws came when he knew what the defense was playing. Good thing that's how the NFL works. 

The first half was terrifying. 

1 minute ago, greeneblitz said:

I'm sorry but "sit and learn" from who?????? If all goes well he needs to start on day one, if he had Brett Favre you'd have a point, but he has 2 guys that each have 2 NFL game between them.

I never suggested that he will learn anything from the current Bills QBs. My point is that he isn’t ready to start right away. 

1 minute ago, greeneblitz said:

They pick the wrong QB and now you want them to throw him to the wolves right away?

Yeah, that's the ticket!