Poll: Josh Allen Approval Rating  

455 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of the Bills selecting Josh Allen

• Yes, he will be a star
    • No, he will be a bust
    • I’m somewhere in the middle

1 minute ago, BuffaloRush said:

In looking back, I never should have had a 3rd option 

Why?  Third option is really the only one that isn't presumptuous.  How about a fourth option?  I approve because I trust Beane and McDermott aren't fools and don't want to sabotage their careers.  Or, I approve because the past failures of different qbs don't impact the fate of Josh Allen, who by all accounts is a talented, hardworking kid?  Or, I don't have an opinion at this point other than fans ought to start acting with common courtesy and stop bellyaching over the pick, etc. etc.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Why?  Third option is really the only one that isn't presumptuous.  How about a fourth option?  I approve because I trust Beane and McDermott aren't fools and don't want to sabotage their careers.  Or, I approve because the past failures of different qbs don't impact the fate of Josh Allen, who by all accounts is a talented, hardworking kid?  Or, I don't have an opinion at this point other than fans ought to start acting with common courtesy and stop bellyaching over the pick, etc. etc.

a hard working farm boy. us farm boys know a thing or two about hard work and dedication. 

give the kid a chance i say. this board sometimes......

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

In looking back, I never should have had a 3rd option 

I disagree. You 100% should have the 3rd option. It’s a solid indicator of people with an even head on their shoulders and gives me a little faith for the fan base not all be obnoxious know-it-all’s on one extreme side or the other. 

Cautiously optimistic on Allen.  He is our guy and I am pumped for him to reach his ceiling!

Let's see this happen!

I am confident Allen was #1 or #2 for QB's on our board.  So, that is a solid execution of the process IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

Rosen not tough enough to be a Buffalo Bill. It was that simple.

Rosen is an injury riddled head case with bust written all over him. Glad we didn't take him.

Darnold throws a lot of picks. I look for the Tredavian Nightmare 's  pick total to go up significantly. The New York press will eat him alive.

Jim Kelly says he likes the way Allen plays. Works for me!

• Like (+1) 1