INCELs

Bakin

New term for me. 

Involuntary Celibates. 

Characterized the Toronto van killer. 

What the The Hell is going on here??

Should women be forced to !@#$ these men?

Shouldnt these men step up their game?

isnt that why hookers and Tinder and Grinder were created?

Doubt it’s a new trend but it’s clearly a Sad state of affairs. 

15 minutes ago, Bakin said:

New term for me. 

Involuntary Celibates. 

Characterized the Toronto van killer. 

What the The Hell is going on here??

Should women be forced to !@#$ these men?

Shouldnt these men step up their game?

isnt that why hookers and Tinder and Grinder were created?

Doubt it’s a new trend but it’s clearly a Sad state of affairs. 

No, it's not a new trend.

The Problem is this:

the very people who need help the most, are the ones that try to avoid it the most.

This is the reality of all individuals that perpetrate these kinds of events.

But this brings my question to the fore:

where are all the "sexual therapists/psychiatrists"?  Where are the professionals who could be trained to deal with anti-social sexuality?

I don't see them anywhere.  The average therapist/psychiatist is not really trained to deal with sexual issues.

It's an intense failing, imo.

I hope it changes.

Edited by {::'KayCeeS::}

2 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Yes, this is what I mean to say.  Disregard my first post.

I mean you are spot on that professionals should be able to help them better 

Like a life coach for woman. Get a new haircut, get some new clothes... I think everybody deserves love but you need to work for it

if you have no education, no job, poor looks and no sense of humor woman will not be kicking each other to get to you. That’s just the truth 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Like a life coach for woman. Get a new haircut, get some new clothes... I think everybody deserves love but you need to work for it

if you have no education, no job, poor looks and no sense of humor woman will not be kicking each other to get to you. That’s just the truth 

So....bring back 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy'?  

I've always wondered how many fewer Muslim terrorists there would be if those guys were able to get laid once in a while.

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

So....bring back 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy'?  

I've always wondered how many fewer Muslim terrorists there would be if those guys were able to get laid once in a while.

See the concern is they are all waiting for their 99 virgins...the problem is they weren’t told they are all male virgins ???

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Sure.  But that's not the point.

If it was simply a matter of a "Life Coach", that would be easy.

But it's not.  These kind of males require the most serious and educated help that's available.

My point is: I don't see this kind of help actually being available in a real sense.  And I think that's a serious failing.

Just now, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Sure.  But that's not the point.

If it was simply a matter of a "Life Coach", that would be easy.

But it's not.  These kind of males require the most serious and educated help that's available.

My point is: I don't see this kind of help actually being available in a real sense.  And I think that's a serious failing.

There probably isn’t any real help for them...I’ve met people like that. They hate woman because they have been single their whole lives, and they hate the men that date woman 

they think it’s all the woman’s fault... when in reality it’s probably them 

but they cant come to that conclusion 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

There probably isn’t any real help for them...I’ve met people like that. They hate woman because they have been single their whole lives, and they hate the men that date woman 

they think it’s all the woman’s fault... when in reality it’s probably them 

but they cant come to that conclusion 

Yes, as to the bolded part, imo.

When you say "there probably isn't any real help for them", that's where I say, there COULD be help for them, if we actually trained people to deal with sexual issues, and by that I mean, in a real, meaningful way, that actually worked physically and psychologically to unlock the repression that drives deviant behavior.  It just seems like, in a 21st century world that embraces so many different realities of personal sexuality, that we could train people to be able to actually deal and process these various kinds of sexual issues.  I feel like this is a failing of the Western psychological/psychiatric community, too locked into old methods of things.

1 minute ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

When you say "there probably isn't any real help for them", that's where I say, there COULD be help for them, if we actually trained people to deal with sexual issues, and by that I mean, in a real, meaningful way, that actually worked physically and psychologically to unlock the repression that drives deviant behavior.  It just seems like, in a 21st century world that embraces so many different realities of personal sexuality, that we could train people to be able to actually deal and process these various kinds of sexual issues.  I feel like this is a failing of the Western psychological/psychiatric community, too locked into old methods of things.

No, I fully agree

i was saying that I don’t think that type of help exists yet in America , though it should 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

I would also blame the social media instagram vanity insanity culture as well which can foster this kind of hate. 

What are the chances that someone who identifies as an INCEL is also taking prescription meds?

3 minutes ago, Bakin said:

I would also blame the social media instagram vanity insanity culture as well which can foster this kind of hate. 

What are the chances that someone who identifies as an INCEL is also taking prescription meds?

Well, there's a good chance that an "INCEL" was prescribed prescription meds, but are they taking them?  And have we given them any real reason to take them?  I mean, do they see a light at the end of the tunnel, other than someone saying "TAKE THIS MEDICATION EVERYDAY"?  What I would advocate for an "INCEL" would incorporate medication, but would mostly deal with a kind of sexual therapy that western psychology/psychiatry has yet to embrace.  It ABSOLUTELY REQUIRES people who are TRAINED, yet that training might not encompasse a PhD at a western university (although, hopefully, in the future, it would!).

As to social media: it is the best and worst of us.  it is a symptom, not the disease, imo.  we need to train caregivers to deal with the growing changes in technology, not to advocate dogmatically against it. 

I've peered into some of their online gathering places in the past.  Their problem isn't mental illness, by and large.  Their problem is they've created a misogynistic (I mean that term in the most literal sense possible, not in some bull **** SJW definition) echo chamber in which they can affirm to one another that they have a right to sex with a woman and anyone who denies them that (namely, the woman who rejects them) is worthy of contempt and should be punished, like we might think of someone who denies someone the right to live.  Not only that, but they also seem to think they're entitled to a pretty, slim woman while many of them are either painfully average or below average in the looks department, eat trash at every meal, and don't do anything to stay fit.

Do a majority of women generally chase after/sleep with the better men?  Duh.  A majority of men generally chase after the better women, too.  Aside from the painfully ugly and/or deformed, all men can manage to get to a point where a decent looking woman (5 or 6, maybe a 7) would sleep with them through diet, lifting, and just learning how to not be weird when talking to them.  That incels cannot see this is a result of two things: the echo chamber mentioned above, and the culture of entitlement in which they were raised.

There are other, smaller factors as well: social media culture in which people can exercise their vanity and narcissism without any sort of repercussions, a culture in which it has become normal to publicly shame awkward and/or ugly/fat men for making advances on pretty girls, online dating, etc. 

This is all JMO based on my observations. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Bakin said:

It also bears mentioning that whereas this individual would simmer in their own inadequacies years ago, the interconnected nature of today's social media gives them an audience of like minded individuals.

17 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

It also bears mentioning that whereas this individual would simmer in their own inadequacies years ago, the interconnected nature of today's social media gives them an audience of like minded individuals.

so does that make them feel better or worse about themselves?

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

so does that make them feel better or worse about themselves?

It could do either I imagine, based upon the mindset of the viewer.  In some cases, a reinforcement of the belief 'I am useless / too fat / stupid', but in some cases a catalyst to action, as in the idiot on Yonge St. Monday.