Just heard about a new QB possibility?

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Have a little fun.  Lighten up.

I'm light.

Like most here, I am tired of the topics being started without real value. It's an epidemic. I've been on the board for 13 years (had the screen name VanCity previously) and the quality is horrible right now, in large part because of the "look at me" topic starts. I would love to be able to go through and dump 70% of the threads on the board right now as they are either redundant or completely unnecessary. But, here I am posting on one of the topics. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I'm light.

Like most here, I am tired of the topics being started without real value. It's an epidemic. I've been on the board for 13 years (had the screen name VanCity previously) and the quality is horrible right now, in large part because of the "look at me" topic starts. I would love to be able to go through and dump 70% of the threads on the board right now as they are either redundant or completely unnecessary. But, here I am posting on one of the topics. 

I couldn't agree more with you.  Hence my attempt to lighten the mood a bit.

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I'm light.

Hear Hear!

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I'm light.

The natives are restless.  We are all antsy and anxious for the draft to start already.

I agree with your point though.

12 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I'm light.

I’m with you. Watch for a cleansing soon.

• Thank you (+1) 1