Stop Trusting the Process - GMFB

wppete

2 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Should we have a moment if silence for "It Starts With One"? That slogan didn't make it through even one season. It died too young.

Yea but for the first time in 20 years we’ve caught up to league trends. Chan and buddy would’ve been talking about the process 3 years from now....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

"Where would you rather be, than right here, right now!"  --- my personal favorite, probably because it came with a winning tradition.

"I'll lay me down and bleed awhile, then I'll rise and fight again" -Man, I miss Marv sometimes.

5 hours ago, wppete said:

NFLs Good Morning Football makes fun of the phrase ‘Trust the Process’ the whole league is using lately and we all know how McDermott loves this phrase. Very Funny video ? 

just goes to show McDermott is the league's new trendsetter, Championships are coming boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Should we have a moment if silence for "It Starts With One"? That slogan didn't make it through even one season. It died too young.

To be fair. One is only one. How long could it last?

So if they would have used something like "It starts with 89,905"  it would still be on.

8 hours ago, Sweats said:

And who can forget this dandy....”you dog one of us, you dog the whole team”.....and then they smoke ole Capt. Checkdown right outta town 4 weeks later.

Oh Chan......lol

i really liked Chan quite a bit. he was easily my favorite coach of the drought. i felt really bad for him toward the end. he just sounded so tired and defeated. great guy though, i would have loved to sit down and have a beer with him.

• Like (+1) 1