Ticket Upgrade advice sought

Kevin C

Hello to all my fellow Bills' Fans, the BEST Fan Base by far!!!

Thought about moving down to Section 134, Row 11.

Does anybody happen to know if that is too low;----

potential obstructed views due to sideline personnel or t.v. cameras?

Any input is appreciated

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

5 minutes ago, Kevin C said:

Any input is appreciated

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

You'll be fine in 11.However,before you decide,schedule a weekday appt with your rep to physically go into the stadium and sit in the seat(s).They did it for me..I had 7 seats (family/friends).Good luck!

I sit in 134 Row 9, on the left aisle as you're looking at the field.  I've been there since 1974.  Some may consider it low, but I like to hear the shoulder pads popping.  But there is no obstructed views except for yes, the TV camera cart that will impact your vision for MAYBE 2 or 3 plays per game.  But being 2 rows higher at row 11, it might be a tad better.

I just moved from  the aisle in Sec 131 row 16 to aisle seats in Sec 136  row 32. We found that at row 16, by the time people made it down to the lower rows, after the previous play has ended,  the next play was on and we had to try to watch between the bodies as the play went on. Hoping the higher seats will help alleviate that. 

Edited by Guffalo

16 hours ago, Guffalo said:

I just moved from  the aisle in Sec 131 row 16 to aisle seats in Sec 136  row 32. We found that at row 16, by the time people made it down to the lower rows, after the previous play has ended,  the next play was on and we had to try to watch between the bodies as the play went on. Hoping the higher seats will help alleviate that. 

Dude what seats??  We are now 136 row 31 seats 5-8.  You might be right behind us...  If you're on the other side, you WOULD have been right behind us if we handn't moved.

35 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Dude what seats??  We are now 136 row 31 seats 5-8.  You might be right behind us...  If you're on the other side, you WOULD have been right behind us if we handn't moved.

Howdy neighbor, We are now in 136 row 32 , seats 1 & 2, I guess its the new Kenmore Korner

17 hours ago, Kevin C said:

Any input is appreciated

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

depends on what you want, you are now in the mix of the Bills sideline action, which has it's benefits and costs.

i've sat everywhere through 12 stadiums and prefer sitting back a decent distance for seasons, but also enjoyed front row tickets when they were grabbable

Edited by row_33

We were down as low as row 6 on the visitor side and it was tough for my 75 year old dad because folks that low end up standing the whole game.  We worked our way back and to the Bills side and are up to row 25, which to me is about perfect.