Final Mock: 4 RDs w/ trades

#12.) Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia: Buffalo gets an elite talent at a position of need, Roquan becomes the QB of our defense.

TRADE! Buffalo trades #22 and #96 to the Philadelphia Eagles for #32 and QB Nick Foles!

#32.) Donte Jackson, CB, LSU: I understand this is probably an unpopular pick but you can never have enough corners. Tredavious, Jackson and Davis would be a really special group.

#53.) Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M: Buffalo adds a burner and someone who can stretch the field and do some nice things underneath.

#56.) Orlando Brown, RT, Oklahoma: Bills get a mauler on the right side and a perfect fit for Daboll's power offense.

#65.) Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma: Bills add more firepower on offense for Nick Foles to work with.

#121.) Scott Quessenberry, G/C, UCLA: Comes in right away and competes amongst Groy and Bodine, gives us a good group of interior linemen to work with.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, NewDayBills said:

And what do you do when the top 4 QBs are gone in the top 5 and we can't trade up?

i suppose it could happen but i think at this point it's extremely unlikely unless one of those picks is from us trading up.  i think Giants see an opportunity to either get the best position player in the draft or a lot of picks from us and Broncos would be stupid to take the 4th qb instead of the 2nd best player in the draft (or maybe someone they have as #1 in the draft if Giants take someone they weren't high on anyhow)

Just now, Chemical said:

Yes, this idea of yours? It is very bad. I don't feel like paying Nick Foles (minus Eagles coaches) a bunch of money next season.

I think I picked 5 players that would be starters, not one prospect I listed is a bad player, you have no clue what you're talking about.

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

And what do you do when the top 4 QBs are gone in the top 5 and we can't trade up?

I would probably get Lamar Jackson. Depending on who else is available and what trade down options are. 

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

I think I picked 5 players that would be starters, not one prospect I listed is a bad player, you have no clue what you're talking about.

I actually don't mind the other players, just don't want Foles.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chemical said:

I would probably get Lamar Jackson. Depending on who else is available and what trade down options are. 

Foles > Jackson, Rudolph, White, Falk, Lauletta

It is very very real that the top 4 are gone before we get the chance to trade up. Of course it's possible one falls, this is just an alternate mock/contingency plan in case we are on the outside looking in.

3 minutes ago, Chemical said:

I actually don't mind the other players, just don't want Foles.

Im with you on both

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

It's different, I'll give you that!

Fwiw, if this happens I'll be back to take a kick in the nuts. I promise!!!

• Like (+1) 1