New threads as personal attacks.

New threads as personal attacks.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is starting a new thread as a personal attack too much.

• Yes. It's crap.
    • Cugalbanana's an idiot.

Scattered by the broken string, bent to pick the beads.
You stood with some in cupped hands, did you my thoughts read?
Led me gently to balcony, to show Laburnum bloom.
Clusters of bright yellow flowers watch them with awe, droop.

Yellow petals formed a carpet, underneath the tree
You said its called golden shower, from far one can see.
The breeze carries the flowers, away from the loose bunch,
Just like my beads got separated, and I sat hunched.

I forgot about my rosary, as we stepped in the avenue.
Your nearness and fragrant air, tears blurred the view.
Careful not to crush the blossoms, lying on the grass
We strolled hand in hand, exchanging a glance…

Tasker: DC Tom,  DC Tom ! Why is he running B-Man ?

B-Man:  Because we have to chase him.

Tasker: He didn't do anything wrong.

B-Man:  Because he's the hero PPP deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

So we'll hunt him.

Because he can take it.

Because he's not our hero.

He's a silent guardian.

A watchful protector.

A Dark Knight.

DC Tom

• Thank you (+1) 1

Starting new threads as personal attacks? Hell yeah, I'm all for it! Just imagine - if we all had our own threads dedicated to telling what gigantic pieces of $%#@ we are, then the topical threads might be a lot less cluttered with the usual derogatory & disparaging comments. 

Nobody would have to quote gator, baskin, gary, that newbie fool - the bug, or any of the rest. We could just stop by their respective idiot threads to berate them, keeping the routine discourse clean of all those inane quotes that the rest of us don't want to see.

We could even give row_33 his own thread so he can boost his post count without tossing all those "what the hell are you talking about" one-sentence replies into every damned conversation anyone is trying to have.

Also, I'm not really sure why, but I feel a need to add an enthusiastic 3.5 to the conversation, so....

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Azalin said:

Starting new threads as personal attacks? Hell yeah, I'm all for it! Just imagine - if we all had our own threads dedicated to telling what gigantic pieces of $%#@ we are, then the topical threads might be a lot less cluttered with the usual derogatory & disparaging comments. 

Nobody would have to quote gator, baskin, gary, that newbie fool - the bug, or any of the rest. We could just stop by their respective idiot threads to berate them, keeping the routine discourse clean of all those inane quotes that the rest of us don't want to see.

We could even give row_33 his own thread so he can boost his post count without tossing all those "what the hell are you talking about" one-sentence replies into every damned conversation anyone is trying to have.

Also, I'm not really sure why, but I feel a need to add an enthusiastic 3.5 to the conversation, so....

In other words a whole bunch of mini PPP's?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, thebug said:

It’s fine if you’re a douche. 

From the Urban Dictionary:

The term "douchebag" generally refers to a male with a certain combination of obnoxious characteristics related to attitude, social ineptitude, public behavior, or outward presentation. In extreme cases it is synonymous with a male Canadian.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

From the Urban Dictionary:

The term "douchebag" generally refers to a male with a certain combination of obnoxious characteristics related to attitude, social ineptitude, public behavior, or outward presentation. In extreme cases it is synonymous with a male Canadian.

Get a new line 3inch.