New threads as personal attacks.

New threads as personal attacks.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is starting a new thread as a personal attack too much.

• Yes. It's crap.
    • Cugalbanana's an idiot.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

McCain said he didn't want Trump at his funeral over the weekend. Obama is going to give the eulogy... 

This is obviously a joke at McCain's expense. 

I spent the last weekend drunk. Friday 10am until Sunday 10pm. Monday and today I'm waking up.  So I know nothing Current

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

lol what did you do all weekend? wish i had time last weekend for some drinkign fun

Carolina Rebellion. I drink $300 worth of beer and was only buying one third of all I drank. Beers were $8 a pc

And I had some dude give me a bottle of vodka... And I was drunk so I didn't realize he was only offering me a taste, I drank what was probably five shots worth without stopping

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Carolina Rebellion. I drink $300 worth of beer and was only buying one third of all I drank. Beers were $8 a pc

And I had some dude give me a bottle of vodka... And I was drunk so I didn't realize he was only offering me a taste, I drank what was probably five shots worth without stopping

did you see stp? who was singing?

5 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

did you see stp? who was singing?

Yes,

http://carolinarebellion.com/schedule.html

I don't remember everybody. In This Moment was !@#$ing awesome. As was Josh homme with Queens of the Stone Age, Billy Idol,, Halestorm, bad wolves, Trivium, Pop Evil, Five Finger Death Punch, godsmack, Bullet for My Valentine, Alice in Chains, Shinedown was way better than I would have imagined, the used, Breaking Benjamin, I don't at all remember Incubus but I'm fine with that. 

And the week before I was at merlefest. I saw a ton of people there, most notably Steve Martin

Edited by Boyst62