An Honest Question About Back-Up QB for the Bills

Irv

Let's say we don't draft a QB.  OK. OK.  OK. Calm down.   AJM starts.  Would you rather have Peterman over Kaepernick or Manziel?  I say no f-ing way.  Start the attack.....now.    

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Mods need to take away your ability to start new threads ASAP.  

It's an honest question.  You'd go with Peterman over Kaep?  Really?  I get the Manziel doubt but Peterman over Kaep if he agreed not to kneel?  No way.  Tell me why you disagree.  

11 minutes ago, Irv said:

Let's say we don't draft a QB.  OK. OK.  OK. Calm down.   AJM starts.  Would you rather have Peterman over Kaepernick or Manziel?  I say no f-ing way.  Start the attack.....now.    

Yes, would much rather go with Peterman. One game does NOT a career make. He has way more upside and potential than the other 2 guy. I don't care if Kap kneels, sits, stands or does squat thrusts. He's not a viable NFL starter at this point. Maybe he should try WR.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

Do you have a link to said code?  (hint:  no)

It's my personal code of conduct.  

4 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Yes, would much rather go with Peterman. One game does NOT a career make. He has way more upside and potential than the other 2 guy. I don't care if Kap kneels, sits, stands or does squat thrusts. He's not a viable NFL starter at this point. Maybe he should try WR.

No way.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

You are a worse poster than dunkirkBettyBataviaJoeJohnBillOmgNoyoudidntGrannyguzelsmootchPetermans5picksandIrv.

Thanks for letting me clear my chest?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

It's an honest question.  You'd go with Peterman over Kaep?  Really?  I get the Manziel doubt but Peterman over Kaep if he agreed not to kneel?  No way.  Tell me why you disagree.  

Put it one of the zillion other draft/QB threads.

1 hour ago, No Place To Hyde said:

He's held out for a starting job and starter's pay. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Everything is the way it is bc that's how they want it. What I want is a moot point.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Everything is the way it is bc that's how they want it. What I want is a moot point.

Asking a hypothetical question beyond the realm of any possibility with either controversial player in question is the ultimate transparent troll move.  Simple as that. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Asking a hypothetical question beyond the realm of any possibility with either controversial player in question is the ultimate transparent troll move.  Simple as that. 

And it was prefaced with 'an honest question' at that!

• Like (+1) 2

None of those 3 guys would be ideal as a backup.

Of the 3, I'd probably take Kaepernick in a perfect world assuming you can get him very cheaply and there is some kind of chance he can re-gain some of his past success.  Although I think that's doubtful.

• Like (+1) 1