My Take On The Upcoming Draft

Since there are so many duplicate threads about the QBs, what the Bills may or may not do, etc., I thought I'd offer my take: I believe that the Bills may or may not trade one or some of their picks BUT they are definitely drafting some players. 

Your thoughts...

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Since there are so many duplicate threads about the QBs, what the Bills may or may not do, etc., I thought I'd offer my take: I believe that the Bills may or may not trade one or some of their picks BUT they are definitely drafting some players. 

Your thoughts...

There are always positions available at McDonalds if you’re looking for work. :D

Edited by JaCrispy

2 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

my thoughts are this is the best thread ever. But I think it’s going to get closed soon. oh by the way Rosen is a loser and a bum. 

You would lol.

As far as OPs thought, if the world is burning just bust out the fire starter and have at it huh?

A franchise QB is essential to winning the SB, but is simply no guarantee of winning it all.  In fact, having a solid team fir the franchise QB to lead and make his teammates better is also essential  Particularly with the unexpected loss of Wood and probably Incognito makes it even more likely that at best the franchise QB at best makes oue bad team adequate.

In terms of smart football, The PROCESS likely demands we use the plethora of draft resources assembled by Beane be used to fill holes fill huge holes (OL, WR. back-up RB, etc.) and make one of the oldest rosters in the NFL older.  It makes better football sense to follow the model Pitts used to build the team first and then acquire a Big Ben or an FA like Peyton to win the SB rather than take the crap shoot of trading resources to get an alleged franchise QB who likely gets killed behind our French cheese OL.

16 minutes ago, KingRex said:

A franchise QB is essential to winning the SB, but is simply no guarantee of winning it all.  In fact, having a solid team fir the franchise QB to lead and make his teammates better is also essential  Particularly with the unexpected loss of Wood and probably Incognito makes it even more likely that at best the franchise QB at best makes oue bad team adequate.

In terms of smart football, The PROCESS likely demands we use the plethora of draft resources assembled by Beane be used to fill holes fill huge holes (OL, WR. back-up RB, etc.) and make one of the oldest rosters in the NFL older.  It makes better football sense to follow the model Pitts used to build the team first and then acquire a Big Ben or an FA like Peyton to win the SB rather than take the crap shoot of trading resources to get an alleged franchise QB who likely gets killed behind our French cheese OL.

Essential as in Nick Foles?

49 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

A hot dog is a sandwich.

I don't know about that; I think a hot dog is its own thing.  If a hot dog is a sandwich, then so is a hamburger.  I've never been to a sandwich shop and seen hot dog or hamburger on the menu.  Either way, I'm kind of hungry.

46 minutes ago, sir andrew said:

I'll bet you eat with wings with ranch too.

What's wrong with that?  If, for example, you see someone eating wings with french or russian dressing, they should have their wings taken from them.  But not with ranch.

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I don't know about that; I think a hot dog is its own thing.  If a hot dog is a sandwich, then so is a hamburger.  I've never been to a sandwich shop and seen hot dog or hamburger on the menu.  Either way, I'm kind of hungry.

yMs6.gif

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Your thoughts...

My thought is that a take is not suggesting something may or not happen; I'd call that ambivalence

Your thoughts...

??

Your thoughts...

I think.  Therefore I am!

2 hours ago, BuffaninATL said:

My thought is that a take is not suggesting something may or not happen; I'd call that ambivalence

Which was kind of the point of this thread.  I've read so many "Do you think the Bills like X as their QB?" and whatnot that I thought I could contribute something even more benign and redundant.  In all honesty, I think the Bills will have a very good, not great, productive draft and there's no sense speculating.  It can't get here soon enough, either.