Rosen as a Bill

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

So many personal opinions/assumptions in this reply.

"He is not a winner at all". That is your opinion. UCLA's defense was one of the worst in the NCAA (ranked 122 out of 129) and yet Rosen still improved their win loss record. And He has a winning record as a starter at UCLA, so... (oh, and they went 1-5 without him when he was injured in his sophomore year). 

"He is a me first guy and thinks he is better than everyone else". Again, this is purely your own opinion. You don't know the kid. You've never met him. This is just wild speculation. 

"He is not a good leader". Ok, this one I have read from the media. i know there has been some stuff about his leadership ability or being liked by teammates, but his coach and actual teammates of his came out againat that narrative and said it was total BS. (I've already shared those articles with you, so I won't do it again). 

I notice you specifically select "passes of 20 yards or more" too. Since I am sure you know that Rosen is The Most Accurate passer in this draft on short and intermediate passes (those 20 yards or less, aka by far the most common passes thrown in the NFL). Rosen broke records at UCLA for consecutive passes thrown without an interception (245 consecutive passes thrown without interception). He also broke the school record for 300yd games. 

You dock Rosen for having some talent around him, but Mason Rudolph had more talent around him on offense than Rosen did. Yet that doesn't seem to bother you. Rudolph also played in a gimmicky college offense known for easy completions and padding QB stats. 

Saying Rudolph is a better person is also 100% your own opinion and in no way, shapes or form a fact. There is zero proof of this either. And you have never once met or spoke to Rudolph or Rosen, so... 

Same with him being a better QB. Rosen is almost universally ranked much higher than Rudolph, and for good reason. 

Rosen was the first true freshman to ever start the season opener for UCLA. He earned freshman all American honors. He was named the PAC-12 offensive player of the year, and pac12 freshman of the year (voted on by coaches), PAC 12 newcomer of the year, 2nd team all PAC-12 and led his entire conference in passing yards per game.

He set multiple records at UCLA. He is the 2nd highest graded QB in this draft according to NFL (and the 3rd highest graded QB to enter the draft in the last 3 years), and for very good reason. 

Save your breath. The Bills are drafting Rosen (if they can), and not his boy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, horned dogs said:

Save your breath. The Bills are drafting Rosen (if they can), and not his boy.

Oh man do I hope so! He would be far and away the best QB prospect the Bills have drafted since Jim Kelly. 

There has definitely been quite a bit of smoke surrounding Rosen/Buffalo. 

Its my dream scenario that the Bills somehow land him or Darnold. 

I don't know if the Bills can/willl get to #2, but if Rosen somehow falls past the Jets and Broncos I do think there's a good chance the Bills will trade up to 6/7 to get him. One thing I am very confident in - if both he and Rudolph are on the board when the Bills pick at 12, they won't pass on Rosen for Rudolph. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You didn’t post anything truthful. You lie!

But yeah, Brandon Weeden is a better qb than Kaep.

everything I said was 100% truthful.  Kaep is a terrible QB.  You used a logical fallacy to state that he is perhaps better than other bad QB's.  Does not disprove the fact he is a bad QB.  

Just now, hemma said:

I was going to read all the posts in this 478th QB thread until I spotted an article about odds and ends of Kardashians eating placenta.

http://www.newsweek.com/khloe-kardashian-placenta-stars-have-placental-encapsulation-820502

It was grosser. but more interesting.

The Kardashians are all in Cleveland right now, totally upstaging Josh Allen’s visit.