2018 NFL Draft Bills Interest Tracker

Hey everyone. I don't generally come on here to promote my work, but this is a bit different. With the draft just weeks away, we compiled a list of meetings the Bills have had with prospects. Official-30 visitors and private workouts are indicated.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/04/b675f821924437/2018_nfl_draft_which_prospects.html

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 7

20 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Thanks.  I don't remember seeing this news anywhere. 

No problem! Not a ton of Allen fanboys on the board compared to the other QBs so I think it slipped through the cracks. I had posted it once before, but I saw this article didn’t have the private workout listed so thought I would contribute.

16 minutes ago, LEBills said:

No problem! Not a ton of Allen fanboys on the board compared to the other QBs so I think it slipped through the cracks. I had posted it once before, but I saw this article didn’t have the private workout listed so thought I would contribute.

not a fan boy but tend to lean on him more now then earlier, in the minority for sure. I've said it doesn't matter who I would like to see them pick as they will get their guy. good to see their interest in Allen though.

if it's smoke, it's some heavy smoke?

2 hours ago, RyanTalbotBills said:

Hey everyone. I don't generally come on here to promote my work, but this is a bit different. With the draft just weeks away, we compiled a list of meetings the Bills have had with prospects. Official-30 visitors and private workouts are indicated.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/04/b675f821924437/2018_nfl_draft_which_prospects.html

Maybe take a look at my post! I am asking why no writer gives an overview of the draft maneuvering soap opera, so to speak.

I wonder if you have any input for me? :)

Thanks Ryan...great idea to lay it all out. So, by position, they have met with:

10 QBs

6 LBs

4 OTs

4 RBs

4 CBs

3 WRs

3 TEs

3 OGs

1 OC

1 DT

1 Safety

0 DEs

I know visits don't necessarily mean anything, sometimes teams draft the only guy they didn't meet with, etc., and there are many more of the 30-pre draft visits to be announced, but I just thought I would speculate about what this list means for the Bills draft wants per position:

Obviously, we all know they are looking at/need QB, LB, and WR...interesting, though, that they have met with 10 QBs but not Darnold...at least not yet. Do they not expect to have a chance at him? Are they not interested? Or are they trying to hide their interest?

Good to see that they are looking at RT to replace Mills and Guards to replace Vlad and/or to groom behind Ritchie...

Seems that they are interested in drafting a CB...maybe either to beat out or eventually take over for Vontaze, as he is probably only here for two years and health could be a question...maybe someone who could play slot in the meantime.

And I'm a little surprised, but I guess they are also looking for a RB, maybe to eventually take over for Shady, and either a more dynamic TE than Clay, or someone that lets us move on from Clay next year. Options for dumping big salaries next year?

They obviously feel comfortable now, with the recent signings, on the D-line and at Center and Safety.

• Like (+1) 2

thanks, (promote away!) This is a great list. Good to know the Bills are doing there homework and also understand where we are weak. Surprisingly, only 3 WR so far. I would have thought they'd see this as another problem area to upgrade. I do like this list and many of these guys would look great in a Bills uni.  

Edited by BillsRdue
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, RyanTalbotBills said:

great and awesome job

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RyanTalbotBills said:

Just sent you a long-winded response.

Thanks Man! I appreciate that and I take it very kindly. :)

I'm off to read it now. And I don't mind if it is long winded, I am a good reader. I read a whole book once! ;) But yeah the longer the better I say so long as it is more info!