Broncos to Sign Marquette King to a 3-Year Deal

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

By any objective maeasure you are wrong. 

Sorry.  Same Inside the 20, TB's, Schmidt has a lower return average against, and when you see how they each fare away from their venues, they're almost identical in average and net.  I'm sure Schmidt would love to punt in Oakland. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Actually he is/yes.

Only in the eyes of Colton’s family and Doc

I’m sure someone is going to offer Colton Schmidt the same type of contract king got when we inevitably upgrade from Colton 

Just now, Doc said:

Sorry.  Same Inside the 20, TB's, Schmidt has a lower return average against, and when you see how they each fare away from their venues, they're almost identical in average and net.  I'm sure Schmidt would love to punt in Oakland. 

Schmidt has had too many shanks at the wrong times as exemplified in the playoff loss in Jacksonville.  Get your head out of the stat sheet. 

Schmidt has had too many shanks at the wrong times as exemplified in the playoff loss in Jacksonville.  Get your head out of the stat sheet. 

So shanks count as an "objective measure"?  And King never had any?

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

So shanks count as an "objective measure"?  And King never had any?

:lol: Take your Bills' Homer glasses off and since when is Oakland's home field some great kicking venue on the grass field they share with the A's. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

:lol: Take your Bills' Homer glasses off. 

Never had or needed them on.  And take a look at King's performance against the Texans in the playoffs last year, if you want to talk about shanks.

Just now, Doc said:

Never had or needed them on.  And take a look at King's performance against the Texans in the playoffs last year, if you want to talk about shanks.

Of course you haven't. His career performance is better than Schmidt's no matter how much you argue against him.   I guarantee you that if Schmidt gets cut, he wouldn't command the money King just received from Denver nor would he have as many suitors. 

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Of course you haven't. His career performance is better than Schmidt's no matter how much you argue against him.   I guarantee you that if Schmidt gets cut, he wouldn't command the money King just received from Denver nor would he have as many suitors. 

Let me put it this way: I don't think either player is great and would still like to see them upgrade Schmidt.  But I wouldn't cut Schmidt just to sign King, much less give him what Denver did, which was more of a FU to Oakland than anything else.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Let me put it this way: I don't think either player is great and would still like to see them upgrade Schmidt.  But I wouldn't cut Schmidt just to sign King, much less give him what Denver did, which was more of a FU to Oakland than anything else.

Doesn't matter whether you acknowledge it or not, King is one of the best in the league and he's being paid accordingly.