Craziest Draft you've ever seen?

On 4/4/2018 at 1:13 AM, Zerovotlz said:

I live in Ft. Worth, Texas and they are doing a lottery down here for tickets....but that isn't how I got mine.  I am a Chiefs season ticket holder and I won two ticket to the Chiefs draft party down here, and attend day 1 of the draft through them.  

drafttickets.PNG

Jeff, is that you?

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

How about the Browns turning down Ditka's trade even though they were an expansion team in need of tons of help.

Full disclosure. I had to let google refresh my memory on the details after your post. Ditka traded his draft for the 5th pick and the 4th pick was Edgerrin James. WTF? Memory fades and I just had it in my mind that they traded their entire  draft for #1.

And then after passing on all the picks, the Browns took Couch over Donovan McNabb. Let's hope the Browns do Brownian things again this year and it benefits the Bills...however it all goes down!

53 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Full disclosure. I had to let google refresh my memory on the details after your post. Ditka traded his draft for the 5th pick and the 4th pick was Edgerrin James. WTF? Memory fades and I just had it in my mind that they traded their entire  draft for #1.

And then after passing on all the picks, the Browns took Couch over Donovan McNabb. Let's hope the Browns do Brownian things again this year and it benefits the Bills...however it all goes down!

Couch could have been a good QB, he just got no help and a line that couldn't protect him at all. Manning probably would have sucked on that team.

Edited by cle23

6 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Couch could have been a good QB, he just got no help and a line that couldn't protect him at all. Manning probably would have sucked on that team.

Sooooo....they were wrong to pass on the Saints draft but right to take Couch? :)

I get it, two different things WRT Couch/McNabb, but stlll the Browns got it wrong then and I hope whatever they do this year benefits the Bills.  

Browns, Bills and Pats each have two first rounders. I wonder if that's ever happened before draft day. 

23 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

That was Roger Vick, fullback.

No matter how annoying Mel Kiper, Jr is, he will forever be tolerated for his legendary "The Jets just don't understand what the draft is about" line.