3-30: Kyle Crabbs of NDT Scouting Talks NFL Draft on WGR

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

This draft is a good litmus test for scouting analytics. Analytics love Mayfield and hate Allen. Will be interesting to see the outcome in a couple years.

scouts vs analytics.  Allen vs Mayfield

On 3/30/2018 at 5:16 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

3-30: Kyle Crabbs of NDT Scouting Talks NFL Draft on WGR (22:18)

Excellent conversation with Crabbs this afternoon.  He's not at all buying into the Josh Allen hype. 

See I have to call you out on this 26Corner 

When I was posting these interviews links, you got upset & told me people already heard it... then when i rebuttal back & told you "everyone doesnt get a chance to hear WGR"... you come back & start posting interviews you tried to blast me about?!?! That's a little hypocritical... 

Then you went on my other threads & tried to discredit the interviewer of my post, that comes from the same place... ???

What's your deal? So it's wrong for someone else to provide insightful information except for you right?

Edited by Scorp83
Typo
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

See I have to call you out on this 26Corner 

When I was posting these interviews links, you got upset & told me people already heard it... then when i rebuttal back & tokd your "everyone doesnt get a chance to hear WGR"... you come back & start posting interviews you tried to blast me about?!?! That's a little hypocritical... 

Then you went on my other threads & tried to discredit the interviewer of my post, that comes from the same place... ???

What's your deal? So it's wrong for someone else to provide insightful information except for you right?

What the heck are you talking about? :wacko:  I have been posting links to WGR interviews years before you showed up in March.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

On 3/30/2018 at 5:34 PM, kdiggz said:

I have it open on my computer but I keep getting sidetracked.  I'll have to sit down and read this.  Thanks for the heads up!

You know if skycap is posting it it’s all about Jackson!!!!1!!111one! 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You know if skycap is posting it it’s all about Jackson!!!!1!!111one! 

That would be a correct assumption. Jackson will be good no doubt, but let's say he is the next Vick. Ok, was Vick really that good? Wasn't that much better than Tyrod imo, which is what I expect for Jackson at his peak. Slightly better than Tyrod. Maybe he gets rookie of the year and generates some buzz early on. He will make big plays but he can't consistently make the routine plays to drive you down the  field. If people are wondering why Jackson didn't run the 40, one of the reasons I think is he tried to gain weight for the combine so people didn't think he was too skinny. During the season he looked like he was about 180 lbs. Now he's 215. Ok but can he maintain that size? You would like to see him around 220+ to take hits. He's built more like RG3 than Vick and it's a concern. Someone will draft him and be very happy to get him at pick 15 or so. It's great value. People also think Tyrod is good enough and we are dumb for getting rid of him. I'm ready for a legit pocket passer like the greats. I want to win the Superbowl.

A lot of this study just reaffirmed what we saw with our own eyes. Mayfield had a really good college career and Allen did not. I don't rely too much on the stats. I still have Rosen as my #1 guy despite the crazy analytics that Mayfield has shown. I wouldn't be sad to have any of the top 4 guys, Allen included. They all pass the eye test to me. They are all better than anything we have had since Bledsoe so beggar's can't be choosers. If we got Jackson then fine but why trade Tyrod to get someone with a similar skill set? It would have been smart to keep him for 1 more year while you groom the replacement.

I'm looking forward to this all being over. 3.5 weeks! Just get your guy no matter the cost. If your research says Darnold is the best then trade up to 2 and get him. If Mayfield then get him at 4. If Jackson I think you still have to trade up at least a couple of spots to make sure nobody else snags him. Get your guy, no more excuses. No more building teams that can ground and pound and win without a QB. Just get a freaking QB!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What the heck are you talking about? :wacko:  I have been posting links to WGR interviews years before you showed up in March.

When I showed up... is besides the point. You know what I'm talking about. Just don't knock anyone posting interviews to help inform the fanbase. 

Just now, Scorp83 said:

When I showed up... is besides the point. You know what I'm talking about. Just don't knock anyone posting interviews to help inform the fanbase. 

No one is knocking you posting. The point is that your link was already posted in an established thread with the subject already under discussion.  That's why they have this

2copmrq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...