3-30: Kyle Crabbs of NDT Scouting Talks NFL Draft on WGR

On 3/30/2018 at 5:16 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

3-30: Kyle Crabbs of NDT Scouting Talks NFL Draft on WGR (22:18)

Excellent conversation with Crabbs this afternoon.  He's not at all buying into the Josh Allen hype. 

let's hope Beane doesn't either.I

On 3/30/2018 at 5:20 PM, Batman1876 said:

He's really on the Mayfield train. 

As he should.

On 3/30/2018 at 5:26 PM, HappyDays said:

This draft is a good litmus test for scouting analytics. Analytics love Mayfield and hate Allen. Will be interesting to see the outcome in a couple years.

the game tape says the same thing.

Almost every mock draft I'm seeing pop up lately is linking Buffalo to Allen in a trade up with Denver or someone like them.

I understand that this is largely my bias speaking, but I just don't believe Buffalo covets Allen this much.  I mean, while I personally don't like Allen at all and think he's not even one of the top 5 QBs in this class, I can understand Buffalo viewing him as one of the top 5 QBs, possibly even the 3rd best... though I think that's a stretch.

But with all these drafts linking Buffalo to trading up to #5, it makes me wonder how much any of them are actually paying attention to what these GMs (ours in particular, in this case) have been doing over the last year.  Personally, I expect Beane to find a way to get one of his 2 favorite QBs in this draft, and whether that's Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield, I don't know, but I'm just not seeing Allen.

Not seeing... but moreso, not wanting.

On 4/2/2018 at 7:01 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

I rarely listen to these podcasts, but I really enjoyed this one... thanks for posting it  :thumbsup:

Dear Lord I seriously hope Mayfield ends up in a Bills uniform.  There's almost starting to be too much smoke here.

I thought the Jets wanted him?