DE Terrence Fede Visited the Bills - Signs a 1-Year Deal

By my count there are 70 guys on the roster counting wood.  They take 90 into camp so we will see some more signings of guys who wont make the 53.  Turning and burning..

I dont see shaq or Jerry going anywhere.  Jerry is their best pass rusher and shaq is cheap and decent with dead money if dealt.  

10 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

By my count there are 70 guys on the roster counting wood.  They take 90 into camp so we will see some more signings of guys who wont make the 53.  Turning and burning..

I dont see shaq or Jerry going anywhere.  Jerry is their best pass rusher and shaq is cheap and decent with dead money if dealt.  

And my same point, the Giants and Bucs don't have the cap space to take on Jerry's contract. Lawson hasn't proven anything to be worth anything...

What does Shaq get you?  From 12 to 11?

I don't think there is much trade value there.

Hughes is our best pass rusher and we have a lousy pass rush, doubt we look to unload him.  At least not this year.

2 minutes ago, Magox said:

What does Shaq get you?  From 12 to 11?

I don't think there is much trade value there.

Hughes is our best pass rusher and we have a lousy pass rush, doubt we look to unload him.  At least not this year.

Rumor has it (per Sal on WGR at least) that Hughes and Clay are more likely to be traded, or released, after this season.

Just now, WMDman said:

I dont think mcd likes him, we didnt try to claim him off waivers when he was cut by NE

I'm betting you're right.  But that might have been because of his lofty draft position and attitude at the time.  Nothing like bouncing from one team to another and then being on the market for a few months to humble you.

On 3/28/2018 at 10:34 PM, MrEpsYtown said:

Davis is a much more proven player. So no, He is not better. Will likely be cheaper and maybe has some upside. Minimum salary type player. 

Yup, basically a couple of hundred thousand cheaper and 3 years younger than Davis. That's what I'm taking from this. 

1 hour ago, TPS said:

And my same point, the Giants and Bucs don't have the cap space to take on Jerry's contract. Lawson hasn't proven anything to be worth anything...

Take a minute to look his stats up from last year and keep in mind he missed sever games.  Then look up his cap number.  

He has proven to be a solid starter.  If he was selected in the second round of the draft everyone would be saying he is great.  

17 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

Take a minute to look his stats up from last year and keep in mind he missed sever games.  Then look up his cap number.  

He has proven to be a solid starter.  If he was selected in the second round of the draft everyone would be saying he is great.  

If they traded him what do you think they’d get for him? I’m not saying he doesn’t have potential, rather we haven’t seen what he’s capable of over a full season. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to DE Terrence Fede Visited the Bills - Signs a 1-Year Deal
1 hour ago, TPS said:

If they traded him what do you think they’d get for him? I’m not saying he doesn’t have potential, rather we haven’t seen what he’s capable of over a full season. 

His cap hit is 2.8 mil and dead would be 6 mil so what would you want to see in return for taking that cap hit.   

Even if you could get a 2nd for him there is good chance you couldnt get a player as good.  

51 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

His cap hit is 2.8 mil and dead would be 6 mil so what would you want to see in return for taking that cap hit.   

Even if you could get a 2nd for him there is good chance you couldnt get a player as good.  

I’m not the one suggesting they trade him.