Which Teams have QB Needs in this draft

In another thread I posted a list of teams whose need for a QB to be drafted in this upcoming draft into 4 categories.

My assessment is that currently 17 teams have no need to use a draft pick at the QB position.

4 are must draft

7 have Needs but have higher priority needs

4 have needs round 2 or later.

As I review the available QB's there may not be 15 worthy of a draft selection.

Your thoughts on this post and can you identify the teams in each category?

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

EVERY team. If not for THIS guy, then they need the NEXT guy. I’d guess almost 1/3 need a guy ASAP. The other choices will be gravy as value allows. 

I was hoping for a well-thought response and the more I post the more I'm coming to the realization that my fellow Bills fans, though passionate are intellectually lazy, uninformed and sadly incapable of providing actual quality feedback on any post that requires thought.

Maybe because I moved out of Buffalo 42 yrs ago, became college educated, well-spoken and have the ability to convey a written message is too much for the drunken, intellectually challenged people who continue to post imbecilic posts that show no depth of knowledge on football, much less sentence structure, grammar or spelling.

Oh well, I will continue to try to bring up the level and quality of this message board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

In another thread I posted a list of teams whose need for a QB to be drafted in this upcoming draft into 4 categories.

My assessment is that currently 17 teams have no need to use a draft pick at the QB position.

4 are must draft

7 have Needs but have higher priority needs

4 have needs round 2 or later.

As I review the available QB's there may not be 15 worthy of a draft selection.

Your thoughts on this post and can you identify the teams in each category?

I'll take a shot ... 

The 4 must drafts are the Browns / Jets / Bills / Cardinals

Next 7 are Saints / Steelers / Dolphins / Broncos / Giants / Chargers / Ravens 

Last 4 are Patriots / Colts /  Packers / Redskins 

How'd I do ? 

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

I was hoping for a well-thought response and the more I post the more I'm coming to the realization that my fellow Bills fans, though passionate are intellectually lazy, uninformed and sadly incapable of providing actual quality feedback on any post that requires thought.

Maybe because I moved out of Buffalo 42 yrs ago, became college educated, well-spoken and have the ability to convey a written message is too much for the drunken, intellectually challenged people who continue to post imbecilic posts that show no depth of knowledge on football, much less sentence structure, grammar or spelling.

Oh well, I will continue to try to bring up the level and quality of this message board.

Way to generalize a whole fan base because of one persons response. You sound like an elitist. You still couldn't knock me out. You are so smart then why you need others to tell you who the QB needy teams are? This is the first time I have ever felt offended by something on this board. 

The only thing you showed me is how special you think you are. I don't believe it. I'll need proof. I don't believe anything I read on the internet. Words are not good enough to satiate my hunger. 

P.S. There are many threads on the topic of QBs in this draft. You could of looked in any of those and seen all the speculation on this topic you could ever want. You think we got a special line to every teams GM and asked them specifically who is QB needy? 

You should learn to stay humble. You over value yourself. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Maybe because I moved out of Buffalo 42 yrs ago, became college educated, well-spoken and have the ability to convey a written message is too much for the drunken, intellectually challenged people who continue to post imbecilic posts that show no depth of knowledge on football, much less sentence structure, grammar or spelling.

WOW! That’s humorous indeed!  “The more I post” comes off as comical.  You have multiple screen names, don’t you? Easy to spot. You’re not that well spoken, BTW. 

My response did address the issue you began with. 

And I am NOT the controversial kind of guy. 

15 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Way to generalize a whole fan base because of one persons response. You sound like an elitist. You still couldn't knock me out. Your so smart then why you need others to tell you who the QB needy teams are. This is the first time I have ever felt offended by something on this board. 

Nothing personal, but I actually resent the idea that my post is accepted as offensive just because this new guy says so. Feel free to disagree, that’s the nature here, but I said 1/3, and I’ll stick by that. He’s got other issues. I don’t know If he’s an elitist, especially because he tries to proclaim himself as such. Sounds more like a wannabe. 

Edited by Augie

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Nothing personal, but I actually resent the idea that my post is accepted as offensive just because this new guy says so. Feel free to disagree, that’s the nature here, but I said 1/3, and I’ll strick by that. He’s got other issues. I don’t know If he’s an elitist, especially because he tries to proclaim himself as such. Sounds more like a wannabe. 

Honestly, if it looked like I was commenting on your reply in the negative I apologise. That wasn't my intention. My response had nothing to do with your reply to him. I was just very offended by what this dude typed. 

I think this guy owes us all an apology. Although I might not deserve one because I kinda fired off. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Honestly, if it looked like I was commenting on your reply in the negative I apologise. That wasn't my intention. My response had nothing to do with your post. I was just very offended by what this dude typed. 

No problem at all! All is well!!   :)

He seems proud that he left Buffalo about the same time I did, like that made him better in some way. Low bar there. 

41 minutes ago, Augie said:

EVERY team. If not for THIS guy, then they need the NEXT guy. I’d guess almost 1/3 need a guy ASAP. The other choices will be gravy as value allows. 

Agree. 2/3 of the teams don’t make the playoffs. Almost all would like an upgrade. Out of the twelve teams that did only half have plans more than two years out.

34 minutes ago, Looper said:

I'll take a shot ... 

The 4 must drafts are the Browns / Jets / Bills / Cardinals

Next 7 are Saints / Steelers / Dolphins / Broncos / Giants / Chargers / Ravens 

Last 4 are Patriots / Colts /  Packers / Redskins 

How'd I do ? 

I agree with you 100%.  As soon as I saw the question, the top 4 in my mind were Browns, Jet, Bills, and Cards.  If this all holds true, I think we'll be just fine with whatever QB we land at 12.  By the time we're on the clock, I firmly believe that only 2 QBs will be off the board.  Like most on here, my top 3 QBs are Darnold, Mayfield, and Rosen (in that order).  So i'd be fine with either one. 

5 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I agree with you 100%.  As soon as I saw the question, the top 4 in my mind were Browns, Jet, Bills, and Cards.  If this all holds true, I think we'll be just fine with whatever QB we land at 12.  By the time we're on the clock, I firmly believe that only 2 QBs will be off the board.  Like most on here, my top 3 QBs are Darnold, Mayfield, and Rosen (in that order).  So i'd be fine with either one. 

The cardinals are more q.b. needy then the broncos? And how aren’t the broncos in that first group?

35 minutes ago, Augie said:

WOW! That’s humorous indeed!  “The more I post” comes off as comical.  You have multiple screen names, don’t you? Easy to spot. You’re not that well spoken, BTW. 

My response did address the issue you began with. 

And I am NOT the controversial kind of guy. 

I wonder if he has a beamer :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Vickveto said:

The cardinals are more q.b. needy then the broncos? And how aren’t the broncos in that first group?

Any team that has 20 million invested in yet another year after an injury year of Sam Bradford is moronic.   Anyone want to put money on who starts more games AJ or Bradford..    Anybody playing armchair GM that would pay Bradford.... 20m....for whats optimistic.....maybe 8 games.     Cards are as QB needy as anybody.

1 hour ago, Vickveto said:

Absolutely!  We all know Bradford is gonna get hurt.  And I have a feeling that the Broncos don't see Keenum as a one hit wonder.  They saw what he can do when he's on a team with a good defense.  Now, the Broncos have him and again, Keenum is surrounded by another good defense.  I don't see the Broncos taking a QB in the first round.  Maybe the 2nd round.

9 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

One of the worst posts I've seen recently.

• Like (+1) 1