TSW Mock Trade Draft vs Actual

Virgil

16 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Nooooo you stole my guy! That one hurts. We were feeling good about our trading back to the 20's up until then. Seemed to still be a lot of talent left on the board. Have to think about this now. We might have to go OL to protect Jimmy

Sorry Kdiggz, Evans was plan B----I wanted Payne DT from Alabama but he was gone. Esch from Boise is still around.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

go with Hernandez :)

Thinking about it! Researching guards now. Wynn or Hernandez are high on our list of needs. LB, CB, RB also. Sorry I should have had a backup plan it looked like Evans was going to be there

36 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

With the 20th pick in the First Round the Detroit Lions select LB Rashaan Evans from Alabama.

Pittsburgh is not happy about this, he was creeping down the boards perfectly and was the prime target. Staff is looking hard at options, sadly not enough picks to make any move ups.

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Pittsburgh is not happy about this, he was creeping down the boards perfectly and was the prime target. Staff is looking hard at options, sadly not enough picks to make any move ups.

Bell might holdout-----draft a running back & trade him---lol

After considering many options, the 49ers have decided they need to protect their new prized QB.

**49ers select Will Hernandez G UTEP**

Incognito clone. He is an immediate starter at G and fills a need there

Edited by kdiggz

Redskins took Wynn at 17...you have now forfeited your pick

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

After considering many options, the 49ers have decided they need to protect their new prized QB.

**49ers select Isaiah Wynn, G/T Georgia**

Wynn offers versatility in that he can play any position on the OL. He is an immediate starter at G and fills a need there

Redskins took Wynn at 17...you have now forfeited your pick

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

No wonder I felt a disturbance in the Force.

We liked the pick so much we wanted to copy it! I'm not sure if Hernandez would be the 49ers pick there but I know they need OL help and was hoping Wynn was still available due to his versatility

6 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

We liked the pick so much we wanted to copy it! I'm not sure if Hernandez would be the 49ers pick there but I know they need OL help and was hoping Wynn was still available due to his versatility

OG was a huge need according to nfl.com....49ers still have a chance at DT in rd 2 and with 2 picks in rd 3 can upgrade WR and CB...so Hernandez looks like a good pick...if you wanted versatility you could have gone for Price maybe, but he's better suited for C to get most potential from him

Edited by Tsaikotic
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 1st&ten said:

Bell might holdout-----draft a running back & trade him---lol

No he is now under contract for 2018 and under that tag he will be real tough to trade.

PITTSBURGH -- Le'Veon Bell plans to play in 2018, either under the franchise tag or a long-term contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Bell told fans during an Instagram Live chat Wednesday night that he won't miss games if asked to play on a tag for the second consecutive year. The Steelers tagged Bell on Tuesday as a one-year placeholder worth $14.544 million. The team owns his rights, and both parties have until July 16 to work out an extension.

We have time and I don't see value in using a 1st round pick on a RB with having such a huge commitment to Bell on the table. Might take a later round RB and then worry about it next season if a extension can not be agreed upon by July 16th.

We will be looking hard at who is available with our pick and try to evaluate the future and present with the pick for many positions this team needs.

• Like (+1) 1