TSW Mock Trade Draft vs Actual

Virgil

All done gentlemen.  Thank you all for participating. Every pick, minus one, was done as it should be.  

I’ll do a signup thread for a “no trade” draft after the owners meeting, but everyone who participated here will have first dibs. 

Instead of 6 hours, we can just say everyone has 24 hours from the previous pick. That way, we never wait longer than a day. 

For the Bills pick, I will make a poll. 

Any other suggestions, let me know.  

It’s been fun and I look forward to seeing how this turns out 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

All done gentlemen.  Thank you all for participating. Every pick, minus one, was done as it should be.  

I’ll do a signup thread for a “no trade” draft after the owners meeting, but everyone who participated here will have first dibs. 

Instead of 6 hours, we can just say everyone has 24 hours from the previous pick. That way, we never wait longer than a day. 

great draft guys!  Virgil cookie is in the mail.

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

I would say there were a few surprises:

Hurst, Guice, Alexander, Daniels, Gesicki, Moore

All guys I have first round grades on.

That happens every year though.

Yea alexander for sure.  RBs usually have day 1 grades but franchises view them as dime a dozen. I think alexander and daniels would go before 3 TE

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I thought we were doing a full draft?

To do a complete draft with all these trades would be maddening IMO because of all the records of who is drafting when. IMO I took this as a round one only draft just to see how things could shake out with trades that way records would only have to be kept for round one. JMO

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I thought we were doing a full draft?

With all the trades, I don’t think I could keep up with it and others can’t help update the main page with me. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

I figured the trades would die down after the top ten qb rush. After that there would be some but not  ten a round or whatever it was. But I get it! It’s why I picked the colts with all the seconds!

throwing players in to the mix made it tough too I think

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Thanks for setting this up! I'll give up the fun of being the Browns for the next draft.