Mandela Effect

100DollarBills

2 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Eli Whitney the cotton gin inventory was African American in my memory, he was one of the few great African American inventors. This was taught during black history month. 

Will you please stop implanting in my mind the memory that you're a !@#$ing idiot?

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Eli Whitney the cotton gin inventory was African American in my memory, he was one of the few great African American inventors. This was taught during black history month. 

you are thinking of Eli  Whitney  Houston  

as in Eli Whitney Houston & the Cotton Gin and Tonics

100 % pure cotton 

Image result for whitney houston cotton

4 hours ago, 100DollarBills said:

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

you are thinking of Eli  Whitney  Houston  

as in Eli Whitney Houston & the Cotton Gin and Tonics

100 % pure cotton 

Did Eli Whitney Houston invent the cotton gin before or after founding the city of Austin, TX?

9 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Did Eli Whitney Houston invent the cotton gin before or after founding the city of Austin, TX?

No no no, It was THELMA Houston who invented the cotton gin, then she sang:

i love the night life

i love to boogie 

on rhe disco row-hound oh yeah

its all very like you know scientific?

16 hours ago, 100DollarBills said:

I thought a Russian, Boris something, invented the cotton gin.  Of course that may just be the Mendelovsky affect.

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

No no no, It was THELMA Houston who invented the cotton gin, then she sang:

i love the night life

i love to boogie 

on rhe disco row-hound oh yeah

its all very like you know scientific?

I thought she drove in to the Grand Canyon with Louise Austin?  I distinctly remember that.

On 3/22/2018 at 5:23 PM, 100DollarBills said:

Those things don't exist widespread today, and no explaination from manufacturers. Green lights use to be on top everywhere, when did they switch? These are rock solid memories for me. You can't understand because you wouldn't know, you didn't have those experiences, but many others did. 

That's another big one for me. I distinctly remember Oscar Meyer hotdogs, they were my favorite as a child, it's practically burned into my retna. 

No way. Don’t you remember the song?  My bologna has a first name. It’s o-s-c-a-r. My bologna has a second name. It’s m-a-y-e-r. Some brand, same spelling. Your retinas are mistaken. 

20 minutes ago, Philly McButterpants said:

No way. Don’t you remember the song?  My bologna has a first name. It’s o-s-c-a-r. My bologna has a second name. It’s m-a-y-e-r. Some brand, same spelling. Your retinas are mistaken. 

#ImplantedRetinas

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.