Mandela Effect

100DollarBills

On 6/13/2018 at 4:10 PM, 100DollarBills said:

I've never been to Syracuse, so how is it I have these distinct memories of green on top lights, and not just me but thousands and maybe a few million do. I understand what bad memory is, and I'm not saying my memory is infallable, but there is clearly more going on than confabulation. I think there is a possibilty of either memory implantation going on via by a secret brain wave device mounted on some of these thousands of antena towers, or we could have been unconsciously shifted from another dimension/universe. I honestly don't know, but what I do know is something isn't right. 

Image result for someone said something dumb to me gif

Image result for someone said something dumb to me gif

Edited by section122

On 6/14/2018 at 9:52 AM, shrader said:

Actually one has been bothering me for a while now.  I'm pretty sure facebook is up to something.  All these girls I went to school with are showing up on there, but they have different last names than I remember.  Has this happened to anyone else?

For a while, yes.  But then the matrix must have reset, because their names changed again!  Some back to the original last name, some to another last name, yet different again!

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On June 14, 2018 at 9:52 AM, shrader said:

Actually one has been bothering me for a while now.  I'm pretty sure facebook is up to something.  All these girls I went to school with are showing up on there, but they have different last names than I remember.  Has this happened to anyone else?

It's a glitch in the matrix.

9 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

?you're quoting a nonexistent post. The OP is right.

:lol:

In all seriousness, Duffy had posted something totally inappropriate for TSW (which I removed from my quoted reply) and the mods have since removed the offending image

• Thank you (+1) 1

Back when I was in the Air Force a friend of mine left on TDY (Temporary Duty) and was gone a few weeks. I felt asleep in the dorm and had this dream he walked in the door from the hallway going left to right. Forgot about it, got up, went down to our day room and sat there talking to someone and he walked in just like in the dream. Coincidence? Ya, probably

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 4:08 PM, 100DollarBills said:

Bump. More and more people becoming aware of the changes. 

Yes, my memory of a dog long dead was that she had two black spots on the left ear and one the right. 

But I was corrected recently by a picture showing the opposite.

universes have altered immeasurably by this mistake and my disabuse of such a major error cannot correct this path

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Yes, my memory of a dog long dead was that she had two black spots on the left ear and one the right. 

But I was corrected recently by a picture showing the opposite.

universes have altered immeasurably by this mistake and my disabuse of such a major error cannot correct this path

Well in theory, glitches in the matrix can happen anywhere. Personal experiences, historical, geographical, etc. I’ve experienced all types, but I’m always looking out for new ones. But Neil degrasse tyson and Carl Sagan both remember our solar system being located in the Sagittarius arm on one of the outer bands of our galaxy. 

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.