Unfortunately the draft will probably go like this..

Bakin

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Personally I dont think taking Roqan Smith at the 1st pick and Lamar Jackson at the 2nd first round pick would be a terrible thing....

I agree. That would not be bad at all.

Thing is Lamar prolly doesnt make it past Zona and Smith wont be there at 22.

So if Beane likes Lamar he will have to pull the trigger at 12. I like Lamar but I dont know if Beane does, or if he does, how much.

11 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It is pretty funny. Everyone is freaking out over all the different possibilities. Let the talks pan out and maybe the G men don't ask for an arm and a leg.

If the Giants GM doesn't  he would most likely be fired on the spot and laughed out of the league. What reason wouldn't they have for asking for the moon? Theirs pick pro ably doubled in value now as it's the only spot possibly left to get one of the top 3 guys.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Personally I dont think taking Roqan Smith at the 1st pick and Lamar Jackson at the 2nd first round pick would be a terrible thing....

No it wouldn't! McD gets his fast mlb and Daboll gets an athletic qb who he can develop a spread offense around. And we keep all the other picks.

If Buffalo has the qbs 1Darnold 2 Jackson 3 Allen 4 Mayfield 5 Rosen.  Do they need to trade up if Darnold goes 1?  If they like Jackson they really only need to move up to 9 to ensure they get him.  What I am saying it is impossible to know how they rank these QBs.  Also, without seeing who goes 1 no reason to trade up now unless it is for 1.  I cant see Cleveland doing that.  The rumors where Jackson was Buffalos # 2.  When Beane said there was no way player x would get past 15 so why are we talking about him that could be a bit of a slip.  I still got faith in Beane and Mcd.  As I said a before FA started as long as Buffalo leaves the draft with 1 of the 5 top Qbs I would be happy with whatever guy they pick.  If their #1 QB is there at 2 I could see Buffalo trading up.  If their #2 Qb is there around 7-10 I think they will move up to get them.  

36 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

If Buffalo has the qbs 1Darnold 2 Jackson 3 Allen 4 Mayfield 5 Rosen.  Do they need to trade up if Darnold goes 1?  If they like Jackson they really only need to move up to 9 to ensure they get him.  What I am saying it is impossible to know how they rank these QBs.  Also, without seeing who goes 1 no reason to trade up now unless it is for 1.  I cant see Cleveland doing that.  The rumors where Jackson was Buffalos # 2.  When Beane said there was no way player x would get past 15 so why are we talking about him that could be a bit of a slip.  I still got faith in Beane and Mcd.  As I said a before FA started as long as Buffalo leaves the draft with 1 of the 5 top Qbs I would be happy with whatever guy they pick.  If their #1 QB is there at 2 I could see Buffalo trading up.  If their #2 Qb is there around 7-10 I think they will move up to get them.  

If they like Jackson, they should be able to get him and retain 22.  You get the qb and probably a lb in round one.  Not my first choice, but I'd sure like to find a way to get R. Smith.

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

If they like Jackson, they should be able to get him and retain 22.  You get the qb and probably a lb in round one.  Not my first choice, but I'd sure like to find a way to get R. Smith.

I think that is a legitimate option.  Vander Esh or Raquan Smith at 22 you get your Qb and Mike in round 1 color me impressed.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Meh...the browns would just trade back 1 spot with Denver so they could still get a blue chip prospect...I think we are out of luck with getting a top 3 QB...so bring on the QB purgatory for another year!!!!! :sick:

Yes and no.

i agree that Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield and Allen are the top prospects at QB.  Yet, I don’t think that Jackson or Rudolph or White or Lauletta are much below that level.