Tillerson's out. Pompeo to be the new SoS

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Why do you obsess over our President?

In what way has he had any impact on your day to day life?

Actually he just saved me 10 Grand! After he announced the tariffs (if he doesn’t get his way on NAFTA) I changed my vacation plans. I will still end up spending the money I guess. But it will be in Banff instead!  

Edited by thebug

22 minutes ago, thebug said:

Actually he just saved me 10 Grand! After he announced the tariffs (if he doesn’t get his way on NAFTA) I changed my vacation plans. I will still end up spending the money I guess. But it will be in Banff instead!  

Make North America Great Again!

6 hours ago, thebug said:

I can go all night asshat! Move along. 

Okay, you little dipshit. Be an ass, you're just going back on ignore.

TYTT actually tried to engage you, so I thought I'd see what you had to say, thinking that maybe, just maybe you'd actually join the conversation if given the chance - maybe even have something to say that was worth consideration. I see that was a mistake. You're a waste of time, just an immature little choad that thinks he's funny.

You're not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Azalin said:

TYTT actually tried to engage you, so I thought I'd see what you had to say, thinking that maybe, just maybe you'd actually join the conversation if given the chance - maybe even have something to say that was worth consideration. I see that was a mistake. You're a waste of time, just an immature little choad that thinks he's funny.

You're not.

I knew this over a week ago

it's not even amusing

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Azalin said:

You're not.

You thought you would try and engage me by calling me an idiot? 

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

each ignore leads to him leaving sooner...

Actually quite the opposite!  I was told weeks ago to go away because this place would "eat me up and spit me out" in no time. I would be "leaving with my tail between my legs" like the rest of them (you know anyone who had a differing opinion from the clan) because of Big, bad, PPP!  Challenge accepted! 

Pretty sure this latest ignore (didn't know aladdin had already ignored me) wins the bet for me. "They will not ignore you here, they will make you want to leave."  Well guess what! Still here! 

Problem is, now I'm having so much fun, I think I will stay. Cheers!

and....there is no !@#$ing way 33 is Canadian. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thebug said:

Actually quite the opposite!  I was told weeks ago to go away because this place would "eat me up and spit me out" in no time. I would be "leaving with my tail between my legs" like the rest of them (you know anyone who had a differing opinion from the clan) because of Big, bad, PPP!  Challenge accepted! 

Pretty sure this latest ignore (didn't know aladdin had already ignored me) wins the bet for me. "They will not ignore you here, they will make you want to leave."  Well guess what! Still here! 

Problem is, now I'm having so much fun, I think I will stay. Cheers!

and....there is no !@#$ing way 33 is Canadian. 

The people who get run out of here are those who post poorly, those who make bad arguments (read not internally logically consistent), and those who are unable to offer supporting evidence of their claims.  The ones who get run out the fastest tend to be conservatives.  Thoughtful posters are always treated as thoughtful posters and are always welcome here, especially if they have a left leaning perspective.  This place needs more voices like Doc Brown, Deranged Rhino, TPS, and GoBills.  It's healthier for the conversation on balance.

I hope you do decide to stay, and I hope you decide to be a quality poster regardless of your perspective.  You haven't done that to date though, rather being part of the problem, and seemingly taking pride in being a jerk.

I understand that the internet can bring that out of people, and that it's not a one sided issue; but my sincere hope is that you'll decide to reverse course, and actually contribute.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The people who get run out of here are those who post poorly, those who make bad arguments (read not internally logically consistent), and those who are unable to offer supporting evidence of their claims.  The one who get run out the fastest tend to be conservatives.  Thoughtful posters are always treated as thoughtful posters and are always welcome here, especially if they have a left leaning perspective.  This place needs more voices like Doc Brown, Deranged Rhino, TPS, and GoBills.  It's healthier for the conversation on balance.

I hope you do decide to stay, and I hope you decide to be a quality poster regardless of your perspective.  You haven't done that to date though, rather being part of the problem, and seemingly taking pride in being a jerk.

I understand that the internet can bring that out of people, and that it's not a one sided issue; but my sincere hope is that you'll decide to reverse course, and actually contribute.

why are you wasting a second on this person?

30 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The same reason I did for you when you were new here.  I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

yeah okay.... you are really being Hillary-ish to compare me to that person.....

you really have this much time to piss away?

what happened on Maury today?

• Haha (+1) 2