Allen Robinson to Chicago

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Called this a while ago, like I called Sherman to SF before he was even cut.  Now lets see if my third prediction is correct too where I said I think Watkins lands in SF.

Yeah, all my predictions are right too. I swear.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

That's huge. May allow Albert Wilson to be available for us now...

MIA about to sign Wilson

Robinson will sign in Chi for 3 years 42M 

T8PJOQGg_normal.jpg Josina Anderson (@JosinaAnderson)
WR Allen Robinson just told me he intends to sign a “3-year, $42M dollar deal with the #Bears.” #TeamNoSleep 
Edited by MAJBobby

27 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wrote it in many threads here last few weeks...so theres that too B-)

Good job my friend. You are on fire.

I will not check old threads as I believe you. Keep up the good work. You are carrying your screen name to heart "alphadog" :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Called this a while ago, like I called Sherman to SF before he was even cut.  Now lets see if my third prediction is correct too where I said I think Watkins lands in SF.

...SF was expected to target Robinson, so Sammy may be Plan B...........

7 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...SF was expected to target Robinson, so Sammy may be Plan B...........

He is a perfect fit for their needs there, and Jimmy G and him would have a big season together IMO.  I think Sammy is a potential 1400+ yard, 90+ Rec, 10+ TD wide receiver in SF as the man with Jimmy G.  I mean Jimmy G damn near made Goodwin look like a legit #1 WR, imagine what Sammy and him would do together with Goodwin taking the top off defenses still.

EDIT:  Sammy just signed with KC for $16M per year on a 3 year, $48M deal. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, cba fan said:

Good job my friend. You are on fire.

I will not check old threads as I believe you. Keep up the good work. You are carrying your screen name to heart "alphadog" :)

Missed on Sammy, he went to KC on a great deal for him in what could be a great offense if Mahomes proves to be a solid or better QB...but I predicted Star to Bills a while back, so 3 out of 4 aint too bad hahaha