A great day to sit back and enjoy being a Bills fan!

Punt75

Everybody Relax & Enjoy!

Before the Bills make another trade, sign another Free Agent or do something fans may question or argue about - -enjoy this one day for what we have:

1.  Approximately $40,000,000 in 2018 Cap Space 

2.  Five draft picks within the first 65 players to be selected

3.  9 overall picks in rounds 1-5  (top 166)

4.  A GM and HC that appear to know what they are doing!

What a nice change for a Bills Fan!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, fridge said:

5 picks in the top 65 is incredible.  I might be in the minority, but I'd prefer to stay put or trade back and add more at this point.

Add more doesn't really add value, if you cannot get the stars to form the base for the next five years.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, fridge said:

5 picks in the top 65 is incredible.  I might be in the minority, but I'd prefer to stay put or trade back and add more at this point.

Except the only QB on the Bills roster at this moment is Nate Peterman. Can you say 0-16? Clearly the Bills have bigger plans than staying put with their draft picks. Unless they sign Cousins or something. 

Pretty amazing to think these guys got us in position to draft one of the top QBs, while also retaining enough draft picks to have a decent haul, and also creating enough cap space to be a player in FA.

Pretty darn exciting right now.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

Everybody Relax & Enjoy!

Before the Bills make another trade, sign another Free Agent or do something fans may question or argue about - -enjoy this one day for what we have:

Do you have season tickets..if not..are buying some?

20 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

Everybody Relax & Enjoy!

If we are wrong on #4 the first three mean nothing. I would say the jury is still out. That Ravens / Bengals games turns out differently people would be feeling a lot different this offseason. 

2 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Pretty amazing to think these guys got us in position to draft one of the top QBs, while also retaining enough draft picks to have a decent haul, and also creating enough cap space to be a player in FA.

Pretty darn exciting right now.

And don't forget the accomplished all that while ending the playoff drought the previous year

• Like (+1) 1

From someone who was vehemently opposed to the Ryan debacle and never had delusions of Tyrod taking them all the way, I have not felt this good about the direction this team is going in a very long time it seems. Now get the right vet and rookie qbs, nail the draft, need a great lb dt wr ol  , then get your popcorn ready.

• Like (+1) 1