Daniel jeremiah mock has a key Bills message

DJB

10 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

Footwork and accuracy can be coached - sometimes. Not all prospects can do it but some can. The great Aaron Rodgers has a tendency to mess up his throwing mechanics. It was considered a negative when he was drafted. It just about gutted the Packer's season couple of years ago in a four or five game stretch if memory serves. When that happens his QB coach gets on his case and they work through it until the real Aaron Rodgers shows up.

Lamar Jackson knows what he has to do to improve his accuracy. Its up to him now to prove that he can do it. No guarantees but I think the evidence suggests that he can improve as a pocket passer. Given what all else he can do I think that makes him a first round guy without question.

I remain skeptical. I think you're 90% fully formed coming out of college as a rule. I'm just tired of projects. Just get a guy who is accurate and can throw with anticipation. Why gamble? Let's go get someone who's done it cuz they're going to do it again.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:46 PM, ddaryl said:

I really don't understand how anyone thinks this guy is going to all of sudden be accurate go through reads. You can not teach accuracy and Lamar is well documented of having accuracy issues, mechanical issues, and an inabiltiy to dissect defenses and read a full field consistently

You say he throws for 300 yds a game.. Not even close.. 7 games he threw for 300 yds (actually 1 is recorded at 299 but I let you have that)  in 2017 out of 13 games. Of those 7 games 4 of them  were losses. So how many of those 300 yd games were deseperate throws against a prevent D.. and he only threw for 300 yds in10 games in his entire college career.

SO the guy throws for 10 300 yds games in his entire college career and 5 of them were for a loss.

I wouldn't touch Lamar until round 2 and even then I would hang my hopes on him

Not even close.......3660 yards = 281 per game.....7/13 games over 300 equates to the majority over 300.  And, freakin' Tom Brady would lose games at Louisville.  Not sure what more the kid can do.   

Edited by Loosh

36 minutes ago, Loosh said:

Not even close.......3660 yards = 281 per game.....7/13 games over 300 equates to the majority over 300.  And, freakin' Tom Brady would lose games at Louisville.  Not sure what more the kid can do.   

Just say no to Lamar Jackson in the 1st rd> He was not consistently accurate. i want nothing ot do with him. If we draft him in the 3rd maybe

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...