Motor Voter Registers 100k Illegal Aliens in PA

48 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

It's not uncommon for municipalities, counties, and states to register noncitizens to vote in local elections.  And it's not entirely unreasonable,  on the principle of "They live and pay taxes in this city/county, so they should get a say in how things are run."  It's usually with the understanding, though, that they are still not permitted to vote in federal elections.

Not that I think that last is religiously held to.  But I want to see how many of those PA noncitizens voted in federal elections before I scream about election fraud.

6 hours ago, /dev/null said:

If I were a wagering man, I would put my money on the illegal immigrant population in PA to be centered in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, and Delaware counties with another enclave in Allegheny county

Care to guess which counties are Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Allegheny?

223px-Pennsylvania_county_level_results_

We have plenty in Lancaster county too.  It's ashame our governor is a useless dolt who will hopefully be out come election time.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

do they at least pronounce Lancaster correctly?  "lankister"

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

We have plenty in Lancaster county too.  It's ashame our governor is a useless dolt who will hopefully be out come election time.

Down there in Blue Balls and Intercourse country, eh?

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Don't forget Bird In Hand....i actually lived in intercourse for 5 years. I was the first house on the left when you came into town. Many good times were had at that residence. 

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Don't forget Bird In Hand....i actually lived in intercourse for 5 years. I was the first house on the left when you came into town. Many good times were had at that residence. 

Have you read James Michener's "Centennial"? Quite a bit on Lancaster County in it.

Edited by 3rdnlng

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

If you ever want to get freaky, find yourself an erie girl

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It's not uncommon for municipalities, counties, and states to register noncitizens to vote in local elections.  And it's not entirely unreasonable,  on the principle of "They live and pay taxes in this city/county, so they should get a say in how things are run."  It's usually with the understanding, though, that they are still not permitted to vote in federal elections.

Not that I think that last is religiously held to.  But I want to see how many of those PA noncitizens voted in federal elections before I scream about election fraud.

I don't understand this claim.

I was an election official for eight years in Virginia, and there is no different standard for registration or voting in any election.

There is no such "understanding."

You are either either registered or you're not.

The problem is that the proof is so minimal that anyone can do it with little effort, and proof of who you are at the polls is equally minimal.

Nonsense is right.....I love how you regular clowns read the OP and think this is real....LOL.....The 100k is a freaking lawsuit....no wonder the russians are laughing their asses off...

9 minutes ago, baskin said:

Nonsense is right.....I love how you regular clowns read the OP and think this is real....LOL.....The 100k is a freaking lawsuit....no wonder the russians are laughing their asses off...

The 100k is an estimate of the amount of illegals registered via the Motor Voter process. You can call it nonsense all you want but the fact remains that you lefties embrace any policy that induces fraud at the ballot box. I guess when your ideas don't work that's what you need to resort to.

6 hours ago, sherpa said:

I don't understand this claim.

I was an election official for eight years in Virginia, and there is no different standard for registration or voting in any election.

There is no such "understanding."

You are either either registered or you're not.

The problem is that the proof is so minimal that anyone can do it with little effort, and proof of who you are at the polls is equally minimal.

I'm sure the "understanding" is "hey, you can register but don't vote (wink, wink)."  There is a lot for them to gain, or not lose if you prefer, by voting (for Dems).

Is it any wonder Dems don't want voter ID laws?

9 hours ago, sherpa said:

A few years ago one of my friends went to vote in Virginia Beach.  The election official asked to see his ID and my friend snarkly commented that Obama said he didn't need ID to vote

Poll worker told him Obama doesn't work that polling station.

Was that you? :lol:

42 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

A few years ago one of my friends went to vote in Virginia Beach.  The election official asked to see his ID and my friend snarkly commented that Obama said he didn't need ID to vote

Poll worker told him Obama doesn't work that polling station.

Was that you? :lol:

No.

We had one guy in particular who used to make gross attempts to draw attention himself and this issue.

Every year he would come in with this stupid hat and large, clown-like bow tie. When he got to the table to be checked for valid registration he would start his scripted lecture on why he didn't need to show any ID.

Nobody cared to listen.

In Virginia, if you refuse to show ID you have to sign an affidavit that affirms you are who you say you are.

I was a asst. chief, and after I saw his act the second time, I just intercepted him and asked if he was going to do this again. He said he intended to, and I told him that we didn't have any interest in his annual lectures, and to just sign the affidavit and be on his way.

As volunteers on a mandatory 15 hour day, nobody really cares to listen to stupid sermons.

11 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

100,000 Illegal registered voters in Pennsylvania ... Trump won Pennsylvania.

I wonder how many of those illegals were named Vladimir, Ivan, Viktor etc ...

How many Russians are sneaking over the border?  Much less to live in Pennsylvania?