Five Fun Bills Questions For This Upcoming Season

Here are fun five quick questions to answer for this coming season:

1. Who is the player in the draft you want the most?  Sam Darnold for me I think he is the safest QB floor wise

2. Who is the free agent you want the Bills to sign the most? Star Lotulelei strengthen that front 7 big time

3. Who do you want as the starting QB? Darnold ^

4. Who do you want the Bills to play in the home opener? Los Angeles Chargers, I want to annihilate them after last year

5. Does Kyle Williams return? Yes but this will be his final season which I expect him to say upon resigning

• Like (+1) 1

1. Quentin Nelson (he'll be gone by 20 and I don't want to trade up).  After that Vita Vea

2.  Andrew Norwell

3.  Wanted Alex Smith -- now not sure, maybe Sam Bradford

4.  NY Jets -- It's always a good day when we beat the Jets.

5.  No, I think he's done -- his call.  

1. Who is the player in the draft you want the most?  Josh Rosen - Ultra Accurate, Best Mechanics in Years, Uber Smart gonna be great. 

2. Who is the free agent you want the Bills to sign the most? Andrew Norwell - will cost a bit but boom OGs fixed this year and slides right in to Replace Richie when time to move on from Richie. Gotta make sure address OL for my Rookie Pocket QB. 

3. Who do you want as the starting QB? Rosen

4. Who do you want the Bills to play in the home opener? Patriots. Start off with the cream of the Division 

5. Does Kyle Williams return? No

5 hours ago, corta765 said:

1. Who is the player in the draft you want the most?  Sam Darnold for me I think he is the safest QB floor wise

2. Who is the free agent you want the Bills to sign the most? Star Lotulelei strengthen that front 7 big time

4. Who do you want the Bills to play in the home opener? Los Angeles Chargers, I want to annihilate them after last year

5. Does Kyle Williams return? Yes but this will be his final season which I expect him to say upon resigning

1. Josh Rosen, Roquan Smith, Rashaan Evans

If we were to get one of these players, I would be ecstatic.

2. Andrew Norwell.

Guy is an all-pro and a beast. And young!

3. Josh Rosen or Tyrod Taylor

We are not getting Kirk Cousins. Any other free agent QB will not make much of a difference. Trade up and get Rosen.

4. The Patriots

Always the Patriots.

5. Yes, I think Williams returns for one last hurrah. 

Thanks, that was fun!

Edited by Domdab99

1. Trumaine Edmunds (though highly unlikely) or Anthony Miller 

2. Star Lotulelei or Andrew Norwell 

3. Baker Mayfield 

4. I want to open in Minnesota and I want the home opener to be Jacksonville 

5. Yes. As a rotational/starter to help the new front 7. 

5 hours ago, corta765 said:

You didn't say realistic so here they are

1)Barkley

2)Star

3) Luck

4) Pats

5) Yes its the farewell tour

6 hours ago, corta765 said:

1.)  Josh Rosen

2.)  Drew Brees

3.)  Drew Brees

4.)  Jets.  I want the Chargers, Fins, and Jaguars in December

5.)  Yeah.  I think he'll return.