The Rolling Stones are Alive and Well...

T&C

7 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

It would be worth going just to see what Glenn Frey looks like nowadays.

:D

Maybe you were on a romantic tropical island cruise to Houston from the metro-plex when it happened..so I should let you know as a fellow fan of 70's music that he died a very painful death and suffered horribly for months.His body became deceased with arthritis and his colon failed him. 

6 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Last fall when they toured Europe. Keith pissed his pants, and didn't change them. Here's to hoping he brings 2 pair of frayed, faded black jeans this tour so he can at least change out of them. Or go light on the Stoli until after the gig. 

Where and what nonsense

8 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

He is dead 

The first time I saw them at Rich Stadium was ‘75ish?  Best concert I’ve ever attended. AWESOME! A couple years later, same venue....very, very good. The LAST time was probably 15 years ago in Tampa. It was awful. That will remain the last time. If you offered me free tix, you’d have to throw in an enticement. 

21 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

14 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Maybe you were on a romantic tropical island cruise to Houston from the metro-plex when it happened..so I should let you know as a fellow fan of 70's music that he died a very painful death and suffered horribly for months.His body became deceased with arthritis and his colon failed him. 

13 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

He is dead 

Some jokes just go over peoples' heads.

:P

21 hours ago, Augie said:

The first time I saw them at Rich Stadium was ‘75ish?  Best concert I’ve ever attended. AWESOME! A couple years later, same venue....very, very good. The LAST time was probably 15 years ago in Tampa. It was awful. That will remain the last time. If you offered me free tix, you’d have to throw in an enticement. 

I have seen them on every American tour since 1978.  I understand the cynicism, and I agree the 1997 tour was not great (though, for me it was more the venue than the band)...but I will say, the last time I saw them, was one of the best times I have had in my adult life...they were great at the Ralph, it was a really great night...if they come back to the US, I'm there.  Also, yeah, the tickets were expensive in Buffalo, but far from what ticket prices are for other shows.  Tried to buy tickets for a show this morning...ticket prices ranged from $120-$260.  Luckily, for me, it sold out before I committed to buying the tickets...

16 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

"The Stones, I can't believe they're still doing it after all these years. (two-beat pause) Fred and Barney."

A Chevy No-Prize to the first poster that can name the comedian that made this joke famous.

I think I heard Steven Wright do that joke a long time ago.