Active shooter at Florida high school

10 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

You're holding up MPs as the height of law enforcement?  Seriously? :lol:

And hey, maybe service members should, you know, follow the law.  Can't pull you over for speeding if you aren't speeding.

MPs have no authority off base. They barely have authority on base. CID does however but only for military personnel if I’m remembering correctly. 

I’m talking about weak/fat cops. 

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

MPs have no authority off base. They barely have authority on base. CID does however but only for military personnel if I’m remembering correctly. 

I’m talking about weak/fat cops. 

So because a cop is weak or fat they deserve less respect?

Just now, The_Dude said:

Yes. They’ve clearly let their lack of discipline interfere with their ability to do their job. That’s correct. 

So, you do not respect an officer who is overweight and old/weak for doing their job when you were breaking the law?

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So, you do not respect an officer who is overweight and old/weak for doing their job when you were breaking the law?

Fat cops cannot perform their job proficiently. Why do you think the military has rules on fat kids?

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Fat cops cannot perform their job proficiently. Why do you think the military has rules on fat kids?

There are still fat kids in the military, let’s not kid ourselves. I guess my biggest question is after the military most of my buddies became cops or prison guards, how do you know who was and wasn’t in the military, 

9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

According to their employers they can do so; so, does that mean they command less respect?

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

There are still fat kids in the military, let’s not kid ourselves. I guess my biggest question is after the military most of my buddies became cops or prison guards, how do you know who was and wasn’t in the military, 

Ya don’t know who was and wasn’t due to the haircuts. And yeah, there were some real shitbags that we couldn’t chapter out thanks to a lack of patritic young people in this country. 

Ive seen a lot of my army buddies get out and do those jobs. Several have severed ties with me as a result of my feelings. That really makes me sad. But my convictions are my convictions and I think our police force is ****. It needs to be better. My feelings on cops also aren’t all negative. I want to double their salaries. You can only get what you pay for and our police force is giving us what we pay for. We need to demand better and be prepared to pay for it. 

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

According to their employers they can do so; so, does that mean they command less respect?

Thats because their standards are pathetic and they’re employers are wrong. 

I bet most cops couldn’t run a mile straight. One mile. Just one. 

Edited by The_Dude

26 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yes. They’ve clearly let their lack of discipline interfere with their ability to do their job. That’s correct. 

Sure, I bet they threw a fit and banged on the roof of their vehicle.

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I was in the Marines and drove around the Base in Norfolk and Virginia Beach and never go pulled over.  Maybe you're just a bad driver?

Must be there's no fat or old cops down there.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/02/man-disarms-would-be-church-shooter-gets-shot-by-police.html

Oh. My. God. 

How hard is it to hold your fire? It’s NOT that hard. Hold your frickin fire. 

stupid people and guns don’t mix. 

19 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, I did "get you" there. You acted like a petulant little baby after you got stopped for speeding. Who was the child there?

Oh? You’re the guy who’s never thrown something or punched something when you’re mad? I’d believe you if ya said yes. You come off as the kinda guy that sits to pee. Not me, I’m a man. 

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/02/man-disarms-would-be-church-shooter-gets-shot-by-police.html

Oh. My. God. 

How hard is it to hold your fire? It’s NOT that hard. Hold your frickin fire. 

stupid people and guns don’t mix. 

Oh? You’re the guy who’s never thrown something or punched something when you’re mad? I’d believe you if ya said yes. You come off as the kinda guy that sits to pee. Not me, I’m a man. 

Beating up your Vega is manly? I bet you wouldn't try that with an F-350.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Today I learned that to be a man means to not be able to control your temper, and to burst out at inanimate objects in fits of rage.

I'd worry for his mother if she was close when he gets angry.

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Could your Prius do the job?

My Prius, in it's 13 year life, has beaten the **** out of a Mustang, a 1999 Jeep Cherokee, and a 2005 Nissan Frontier.  If he were stopped by the cops in my Prius and punched the roof, the police would have to shoot the Prius to save him.  My car would knock him in to next week and kick his ass on Tuesday.

• Haha (+1) 1