Philly Fans trash their city... MAFIA Let's clean up Buffalo!!!

Jobot

1 hour ago, Hammered a Lot said:

So only those who identify themselves as being mafia donated? Not Bills Crew, Bills Fans, Bills Nation, Bills Gangsta, Bills etc..., Time to move on from the mafia term. All I think about when I hear that term is steve drop the ball johnson. 

?

What does the billsmafia do to help out in the community. When I go on their web site I see no $$$$ amount listed being donated to taking care of its own. 

It seems like Bills fans get together to accomplish things they feel are important... I f you call that "Bills mafia" so what?.. There's people who engage in criminal behavior, form powerful alliances to expand influence, and personal wealth, but we call it the U.S. congress... They're really no better than any connected gum-bah I've ever met... And I've met a few.

34 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

The City isn't trashed, there were a couple of incidents.  All in all the aftermath wasn't that bad....tomorrow with 3MM+ people expected for the parade.....that is going to be a massive undertaking to clean up the streets, but goddammit, they are going to have a blast....i can't wait until I can be part of that kind of celebration

I was just about to write something similar based on what I've heard.  It's great to see that an actual resident chimed in ... thanks, Pooj.

Philly fans can be trashed (in general) for lots of things.  But they did not "burn their city down," and - all things considered - it seems like they celebrated appropriately.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I was just about to write something similar based on what I've heard.  It's great to see that an actual resident chimed in ... thanks, Pooj.

Philly fans can be trashed (in general) for lots of things.  But they did not "burn their city down," and - all things considered - it seems like they celebrated appropriately.

There was still destruction of property (hotel awning, store windows broken, conscience store food fight, at least one car flipped). I wouldn’t call it appropriate celebrating. 

Just now, Just Jack said:

There was still destruction of property (hotel awning, store windows broken, conscience store food fight, at least one car flipped). I wouldn’t call it appropriate celebrating. 

In a city that big, with that many people, overall - I'd say they did very well.  There will be a-holes in every crowd.  The fact that you can list ALL of the bad things - and none of those things resulted in major injury - tells me that, in the grand scheme of things, their celebrations were not bad at all.

This happened in Boston:  https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/02/04/chaotic-group-gathers-umass-amherst-following-patriots-super-bowl-loss/ic4fLTQYVBSNQOpCv4PgKO/story.html

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Jobot said:

I'll bring this up again as it gets closer to becoming a reality.  I'm thinking organizing some donations of brooms / trash bags / etc... maybe some beer too

I PROPOSE - When the Bills win their first Superbowl (hopefully next year!), We take to the streets and clean the place up!  Sweep through the city and make it spotless!

Do we have anyone around here that will help clean up by eating horse s*** like that one Philly fan?

We are such lightweights.

7 hours ago, Lfod said:

I wonder what peoples plan of action would be to eliminate Bills Mafia from being used. List me the details of how your gonna change it. If you can't then I can't take your conviction seriously.

SDS, owner of this site, was talking about banning its use.  If he does that is a lot of influence.