Pats message board... Priceless

simool

7 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Dont know how any Pats fan can be upset. We all knew the def. had serious issues especially at lb. It was a close good game Eagles took chances and didnt puke on themselves. They made a few more plays and deserve the win.

It was good to see that 99 year old guy get to enjoy a superbowl win.

There were a couple Pats fans at B.B.com, Stainlee in particular, that were real good guys just posting on the Bills board because they loved football. You could tell he felt fortunate to be part of the Pats success and the last thing he would do is rub it in Bills fans faces.

You won’t see me making fun of Pats fans after losing a game like yesterday. For one, I know the feeling. Two....what’s the sense? 

Edited by Binghamton Beast

7 hours ago, Moose said:

I love reading those posts, especially the ones about the Patriettes being "hosed" by the refs! Oh, the irony!!!

The REAL reason they lost is that all those contracts with Satan have finally come due. :devil: It's going to be fun to watch from this point on!

When Billicheat dies he will have conversation with Satan and show him that if you look at the contract in a certain way he gets his job and Satan gets to go on vacation.

Still feels great.  It actually does feel like the end this time, or pretty close to it.  Maybe they have one last hurrah, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they missed the playoffs next year.  They pulled out so many close ones this past season.

I bet they have a harder time in the FA market after what happened with Butler.

56 minutes ago, Success said:

Still feels great.  It actually does feel like the end this time, or pretty close to it.  Maybe they have one last hurrah, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they missed the playoffs next year.  They pulled out so many close ones this past season.

I bet they have a harder time in the FA market after what happened with Butler.

Who is taking the AFCE away from them in 2018?  Answer...no one.