The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LONG-AWAITED LES NESSMAN, ALFRED HITCHCOCK PROJECT FINALLY GREEN-LIT: 

And that community?  Toms River, NJ.

Literally, toms turkeys terrorizing Toms River.   Thanks, 2019, for being the most bizarre, surreal year ever.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:
LONG-AWAITED LES NESSMAN, ALFRED HITCHCOCK PROJECT FINALLY GREEN-LIT: 

There are at least 3 different flocks of 20+ turkeys that live in my neighborhood. They tear up yards, schiff everywhere, and are incredibly loud (it sounds like a damn jungle every morning when they are starting their morning rounds). With that said, I don't really mind them all that much, and it's kind of fun seeing them, especially the chicks each spring, and when the larger ones try to awkwardly fly. I've seen them hit the sides of vehicles when trying to get enough clearance to go over traffic. Most won't attempt to fly over a busy road, however, so there usually ends up being 1 or 2 males with there feathers all poofed out acting as crossing guards. It's actually amazing how few dead ones there are on the sides of roads, but that can probably be attributed to locals being used to them.

And they at least learn to stay out of your back yard if you have a dog (some do learn the hard way, which actually makes it quite effective).

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

There are at least 3 different flocks of 20+ turkeys that live in my neighborhood. They tear up yards, schiff everywhere, and are incredibly loud (it sounds like a damn jungle every morning when they are starting their morning rounds). With that said, I don't really mind them all that much, and it's kind of fun seeing them, especially the chicks each spring, and when the larger ones try to awkwardly fly. I've seen them hit the sides of vehicles when trying to get enough clearance to go over traffic. Most won't attempt to fly over a busy road, however, so there usually ends up being 1 or 2 males with there feathers all poofed out acting as crossing guards. It's actually amazing how few dead ones there are on the sides of roads, but that can probably be attributed to locals being used to them.

And they at least learn to stay out of your back yard if you have a dog (some do learn the hard way, which actually makes it quite effective).

? ? ?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

Not sure where to put this post.  I wanted to save it for future copy and pasting.

DR is on ignore for me.  Thanks for the support.  Yeah, he knows he is on ignore and so likes to use that opportunity to appear to have the last and definitive word.  I have tried to take him off ignore several times but time after time, he proves he can't really control himself.  He cannot seem to disagree without badgering and insulting.  He cannot seem to accept a 'let us wait and see' stance.  Realizing he didn't deserve the second/third/fourth chances, I put him back on ignore.

I truly believe that once he was an honest researcher but somewhere along the line, he lost his objectivity.  He has fallen into the narrative that Trump was wronged by everyone that suspected there might be wrongdoing in his 2016 campaign.  His flawed logic seems to go that since Trump was wronged then and Mueller did not find sufficient evidence to bring any conspiracy charges, that the guy is a now proven saint.  The story goes that Trump was illegally investigated and so any future investigations are therefore also unwarranted and in fact, illegitimate attempts to overthrow the President.  I did mentioned flawed, right?

When he has no good answer, DR provides torrents of unasked answers and has done just that when supposedly answering this question.  I have never seen a location or office holding these surveillance tapes nor an explanation of why none have surfaced anywhere in anyone's hearing or trial or why none have been leaked.   He cuts and pastes pages of chaff essentially.  Others do this too but DR overwhelms with his prolific 'research'.  Fine research perhaps, but often not really answers.  Then too, he has been on ignore so I may have missed it but at this point this appears to just be another DR lie.

So, to summarize.....His opinions are facts.  Your facts are just ill informed opinions.  Basically he is too brilliant and his logic flawless.  No one knows more.  Since he puts in the most time on research, he must know the most truth.  No one else's sources of information are credible.  If a source was credible but now states anything negative against the President, they are now evil and no longer credible.

Oh, and if you read or watch CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, BBC, MSNBC, among others, you support pedophiles and likely are a pedophile.  Did I mention 'flawed'?

Edited by Bob in Mich

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Not sure where to put this post.  I wanted to save it for future copy and pasting.

DR is on ignore for me.  Thanks for the support.  Yeah, he knows he is on ignore and so likes to use that opportunity to appear to have the last and definitive word.  I have tried to take him off ignore several times but time after time, he proves he can't really control himself.  He cannot seem to disagree without badgering and insulting.  He cannot seem to accept a 'let us wait and see' stance.  Realizing he didn't deserve the second/third/fourth chances, I put him back on ignore.

I truly believe that once he was an honest researcher but somewhere along the line, he lost his objectivity.  He has fallen into the narrative that Trump was wronged by everyone that suspected there might be wrongdoing in his 2016 campaign.  His flawed logic seems to go that since Trump was wronged then and Mueller did not find sufficient evidence to bring any conspiracy charges, that the guy is a now proven saint.  The story goes that Trump was illegally investigated and so any future investigations are therefore also unwarranted and in fact, illegitimate attempts to overthrow the President.  I did mentioned flawed, right?

When he has no good answer, DR provides torrents of unasked answers and has done just that when supposedly answering this question.  I have never seen a location or office holding these surveillance tapes nor an explanation of why none have surfaced anywhere in anyone's hearing or trial or why none have been leaked.   He cuts and pastes pages of chaffe essentially.  Others do this too but DR overwhelms with his prolific 'research'.  Fine research perhaps, but often not really answers.  Then too, he has been on ignore so I may have missed it but at this point this appears to just be another DR lie.

So, to summarize.....His opinions are facts.  Your facts are just ill informed opinions.  Basically he is too brilliant and his logic flawless.  No one knows more.  Since he puts in the most time on research, he must know the most truth.  No one else's sources of information are credible.  If a source was credible but now states anything negative against the President, they are now evil and no longer credible.

Oh, and if you read or watch CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, BBC, MSNBC, among others, you support pedophiles and likely are a pedophile.  Did I mention 'flawed'?

You should probably put it in your pot thread, with all your other mindless stoner drivel.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

When he has no good answer, DR provides torrents of unasked answers and has done just that when supposedly answering this question.  I have never seen a location or office holding these surveillance tapes nor an explanation of why none have surfaced anywhere in anyone's hearing or trial or why none have been leaked.   He cuts and pastes pages of chaffe essentially.  Others do this too but DR overwhelms with his prolific 'research'.  Fine research perhaps, but often not really answers.  Then too, he has been on ignore so I may have missed it but at this point this appears to just be another DR lie.

This from the guy who can’t (wont) provide one post where I lied or did any of the above. 

And from a guy guy who has asked — for days — a question about “where are the tapes” involving the spying on Trump while ignoring the answers provided because they’re uncomfortable to his world view. 

@Bob in Mich continues to prove he’s a clown. Unable to think for himself. Unable to defend his positions other than to launch smears and false claims against others. 

Don’t be like Bob, a burned out stoned who’s proud of his own ignorance. Be better than Bob. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This from the guy who can’t (wont) provide one post where I lied or did any of the above. 

And from a guy guy who has asked — for days — a question about “where are the tapes” involving the spying on Trump while ignoring the answers provided because they’re uncomfortable to his world view. 

@Bob in Mich continues to prove he’s a clown. Unable to think for himself. Unable to defend his positions other than to launch smears and false claims against others. 

Don’t be like Bob, a burned out stoned who’s proud of his own ignorance. Be better than Bob. 

It's cute how he berates you for several days, then puts you on ignore and claims you're the problem.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You should probably put it in your pot thread, with all your other mindless stoner drivel.

Thanks for that suggestion, but no.  You have put so much mindless idiotic drivel in that post already, it needs no more.

In fact now that you mention it, you and DR may have the same mental disorder.  I recall pleading with you on several occasions to stop replying to my posts in that thread but to no avail.  You persisted to post insults and added nothing to the thread. 

Maybe it is time to admit you were a complete ignorant troll in that thread.  I mean you were not just a medical cannabis doubter, you essentially ridiculed anyone that could think it had promise.  I don't expect an apology.  I know you have your image here of a pompous prick. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ready for the wedding! Who is the best man?

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Thanks for that suggestion, but no.  You have put so much mindless idiotic drivel in that post already, it needs no more.

In fact now that you mention it, you and DR may have the same mental disorder.  I recall pleading with you on several occasions to stop replying to my posts in that thread but to no avail.  You persisted to post insults and added nothing to the thread. 

Maybe it is time to admit you were a complete ignorant troll in that thread.  I mean you were not just a medical cannabis doubter, you essentially ridiculed anyone that could think it had promise.  I don't expect an apology.  I know you have your image here of a pompous prick. 

I'm not blocked?  Why has your idiotic stoner ass not blocked me already?  

• Haha (+1) 1