The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ummmm ...

I can not think of one context this makes any sense- even the liberals I am friends with would not be cool with a stripper performing for their little kids. These parents are something else.

• Sad 1

Just now, snafu said:

Here, Gal. This is for you.

I heard an interview with this guy awhile back. I was saying wtf through the whole thing. He wants pole dancing to be an olympic sport and he wants to be the champ. 

I watched her routine and admired the athleticism and strength it took to perform.  There are poll dancing classes (and have been for many years) to teach people to poll dance, and not for skeevy purposes. People do poll dance for exercise.

However, that routine in front of little kids? Come on.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I watched her routine and admired the athleticism and strength it took to perform.  There are poll dancing classes (and have been for many years) to teach people to poll dance, and not for skeevy purposes. People do poll dance for exercise.

However, that routine in front of little kids? Come on.

I forgot to attach the link. I edited my post.  That’s the “for you” part.

I do agree that there was a complete lapse of good sense with that performance in front of a bunch of kids. I’m trying to figure out if there was possibly any rational reason behind agreeing to that, but I’m coming up with nothing.

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

I forgot to attach the link. I edited my post.  That’s the “for you” part.

I do agree that there was a complete lapse of good sense with that performance in front of a bunch of kids. I’m trying to figure out if there was possibly any rational reason behind agreeing to that, but I’m coming up with nothing.

Weee are those guys built!

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

No way in hell I could ever let that go during oral argument without comment.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1