Fletcher Cox New Mask - ROTFL

1 hour ago, WMDman said:

It’s a Rey mysterio mask btw. Rooting hard for the birds this Sunday 

Which is a Mexican luchador mask, a common mask worn by wrestlers in Mexico. I don't think that mask is Rey Mysterios as I doubt being from California (619 area) he would be a huge Eagles fan.

If I was Fletcher, I would wear that under my helmet for the game, and after getting tossed for leaving Brady knocked out cold on the turf, ripoff the helmet and start posing for the crowd.....

I went on vacation to Mexico and they were selling these. I bought a Bills one and I was like wow an authentic Mexican luchador mask! Then I got home and looked it up online and they are like $10 on eBay and made in China lol

• Haha (+1) 1

Last year that dude had the most dominant performance against us I've ever seen by an individual defensive player.

Eric Wood looked like a ragdoll (come to think of it, he sort of looks like one anyway) and they kept trying to chip him, double etc.   One man wrecking crew.

The way to beat the Pats is interior pressure, and they have very mediocre guards.    The big fella might be a good bet on a prop flyer for MVP.   Currently the odds on my betting site show $10 gets you $260 if he gets MVP.

Also of interest is Ertz getting you $190 on a $10 flyer for MVP

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I went on vacation to Mexico and they were selling these. I bought a Bills one and I was like wow an authentic Mexican luchador mask! Then I got home and looked it up online and they are like $10 on eBay and made in China lol

But you saved the shipping! That's where eBay sellers make back the money lost by selling you the item cheaper......

And for all you know, the Mexican wrestlers may get their masks from China too making yours still official

7 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Cox isn't going to need a mask, he will need to jump into a tub of vasillne before the game. He is going to get held and mauled by the Pats O-Line the likes of which you will never forget.

He needs to soak his jersey in whatever that stuff is they used to spray on Barry Saunders, some kind of silicon spray then don it wearing gloves and have the trainers stitch and tape down everyplace they could hold.  He don't know nothing about no spray neither, perhaps it accidentally got on his jersey somehow when it was hung in the locker room.