President Oprah Winfrey?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367869-oprah-sparks-talk-of-white-house-bid-with-golden-globes-speech

Oprah Winfrey is sparking rumors of a potential 2020 run for president after delivering a moving speech at the Golden Globes as she accepted a lifetime achievement award.

Donning black like many other celebrities in a statement about sexual harassment, Winfrey paid homage to the press and to victims of sexual abuse as she accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement. 

“So I want all the girls watching here and now to know that a new day is on the horizon.” Winfrey said.

“And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say, ‘me too’ again.”

She would be an inspiration to women around the world. Well, she already is, but as President even more so. 

Just now, row_33 said:

there is not a chance she has been forced to face a question that even 1% isn't kissing her behind the last 20 years

But why should that matter? Trump can't answer any questions at all about policy. I'm pretty sure she could do a better job REALLY answering question than Trump can 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But why should that matter? Trump can't answer any questions at all about policy. I'm pretty sure she could do a better job REALLY answering question than Trump can 

if Oprah is your Messiah, by all means go ahead, Imagonna give her $15 right now