We are the ideal team for the neutral fan to root for

I think we are going to have a lot of temporary "fans" this week...and even more if we can get to NE. I remember really rooting for the Cards on their SB run. For every fan that either has no team in the race this year or is an NFC team fan looking for a rooting interest in the AFC, welcome aboard!!!

I think there's some truth to this...a lot of neutral fans, or fans of teams who aren't in the playoffs, had to be touched by the impromptu celebration videos and look at the Bills as a feel-good story worth rooting for.

3 hours ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

I think we are going to have a lot of temporary "fans" this week...and even more if we can get to NE. I remember really rooting for the Cards on their SB run. For every fan that either has no team in the race this year or is an NFC team fan looking for a rooting interest in the AFC, welcome aboard!!!

People love the underdog and a rags to riches story, but as to how this newly acquired fan base would help us, I have no idea.

If these games were being played at neutral sites, it might help a lot...

As is, doesn't really matter who's saying what in front of their TV in neutral third party town X, Y, or Z.

12 hours ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

I don't think the neutral fan is going to root for us.  How can they, when there's going to be a nuclear war???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

I'm not prepared for "Bandwagon" Bills fans.

It's all too soon!

bandwagon bills.png

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm not prepared for "Bandwagon" Bills fans.

It's all too soon!

bandwagon bills.png

If they left their real team, then yeah, I'm with you, no room for bandwagoners. I'm talking about a "part time" love affair with us while they have no one else to root for to keep it interesting. Am I the only one who learned to do this every year to keep the playoffs interesting these past 17 years???

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I don't think the neutral fan is going to root for us.  How can they, when there's going to be a nuclear war???

It may well indeed happen, but I'm hoping all parties hold off until Monday.  Unless we get by the Jags, in which case I'd request that it be postponed another week, and so on.